Could alison krauss sing/duet to evermore?

scnappie

I was referring to his solo material as far as moving in different musical directions. But he does rework the Zep tunes to sound quite different from the originals. If he was trying to "rehash" Zep songs, he wouldn't have done that, nor would he have chosen to work with guitarists like Justin Adams and Skin who sound nothing like Page.

If he was trying to "rehash" Zep songs, he wouldn't have done that, nor would he have chosen to work with guitarists like Justin Adams and Skin who sound nothing like Page. what? For goodness sake are you trying to say ?look he hooked up with justin adams and skin be cause they were musicians that he could work with to take him ( Robert )on a new musical journey with backgrounds in music that appealed to robert .after they started runing out of ideas (which robert said to the strange sensation ,after he finished the tour with them "quote"here's some song titles ,write some new songs and i'll get back to you;"unquote"they started REHASING zepplin songs to fill in for songs to make the numbers /repartraire for the gig/concert that they were playing.regardless of sounding like page -bonham-jonesie.It's still playing the songs REHASHING and when you rehash !thats not in my eye's; moving in a new direction but stagnating or stalling till the next project comes along.

Archived