Tour

Ronen

For some reason I can only read these posts in the voice of Fez from That 70s Show.

Yes u r right. we wanna see these guys because,

there no such music like this anymore and there's no more bands like them.

Ronen,

You really summed it up for me when you said "Snowballs are only makes bigger".

You are the man! Keep fighting the good fight, and don't let the naysayers get you down.

Ronen,

You really summed it up for me when you said "Snowballs are only makes bigger".

You are the man! Keep fighting the good fight, and don't let the naysayers get you down.

Hello Dandu,

Thanks man.

I really hope that led zep will make a tour, cause i didn't saw them before,

and i grow up on them.

So nobody can make joke on me.

I'm sure that most of the forum didn't saw them before, and this band guys getting older.

That's y i wanna see them a.s.a.p.

Also i'm older then most of that ppl here, so i'm not offended from nobody.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Dandu,

Thanks man.

I really hope that led zep will make a tour, cause i didn't saw them before,

and i grow up on them.

So nobody can make joke on me.

I'm sure that most of the forum didn't saw them before, and this band guys getting older.

That's y i wanna see them a.s.a.p.

Also i'm older then most of that ppl here, so i'm not offended from nobody.

So what about a tour? is it really come?

So what about a tour? is it really come?

The singer of Led Zeppelin is on tour with someone else, Alison Krauss. They made a record called "Raising Sand". It is good. They are busy until September. Ask again in October.

The singer of Led Zeppelin is on tour with someone else, Alison Krauss. They made a record called "Raising Sand". It is good. They are busy until September. Ask again in October.

R e a l l y ?

Its obvious they are going to tour; Thirty years and all that....

I guess they may have a suprise shot at a few songs at the nelson mandela concert to whet the appetite

Following this there will be a drip drip of info/rumours from those close to the band

Then the tour will be announced

I bet they will culminate the tour with two special festival type dates at Knebworth House on in August 2009 exactly thirty years to the day of the classic original shows

This will be a dream for me - Missed the original shows but experienced a wet and happy comeback from Deep Purple there- one of my favourite gigs

Then by Christmas the DVD, etc etc and then record a album

I think its clever marketing rather than still pondering on wether to do do it,...

WATCH THIS SPACE

I guess they may have a surprise shot at a few songs at the nelson mandela concert to whet the appetite

WATCH THIS SPACE

Robert Plant performs in Los Angeles the night before and in Santa Barbara the night of.

He'd have to fly LA to London and back in 18 hours to pull this off, in addition to doing

the benefit upon landing in London and the Krauss concert shortly after returning to LA.

He'd put himself up against multiple time zone changes for both performances (jet lag).

May not be from London - there are events going on globally - may be a satellite link from LA

Maybe dreaming but I was sure I saw RP mentioned as part of the event - Will try and find the link

Ahh yes here it is

http://led-zeppelin.org/news/index.php?m=2008news

Robert Plant Scheduled for 46664

Robert Plant is scheduled to appear on June 27, 2008 at London's Hyde Park for a concert celebrating Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday.

What is interesting about this article is that "Robert Plant and special guests" will perform. Of course, this is mere speculation as to whom these special guests might be.

- He also did the one in Norway 2005

Ahh yes here it is

http://led-zeppelin.org/news/index.php?m=2008news

Robert Plant Scheduled for 46664

Robert Plant is scheduled to appear on June 27, 2008 at London's Hyde Park for a concert celebrating Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday.

What is interesting about this article is that "Robert Plant and special guests" will perform. Of course, this is mere speculation as to whom these special guests might be.

- He also did the one in Norway 2005

So as i said, there will be a tour of zep.

Now u give me to hope for a good concert.

Is any chance for a "tour" of L.Z. again?

i really hope they do decide to 'extend' a tour.. it will give a chance to those who couldnt afford, couldn't attend..or tickets were run out before we could get to them, to see this great influential band play again.

i really hope they do decide to 'extend' a tour.. it will give a chance to those who couldnt afford, couldn't attend..or tickets were run out before we could get to them, to see this great influential band play again.

We r all hope so they will make concerts all over the world.

Archived