"Ignore User" function

FuzzyMerkin

I'm curious...

besides those who seem to have a fairly intimate relationship with the ignore function..

who would have used.. or considered using.. the ignore function to block out posts by

our friend at the old board.. He Who's Name Must Not Be Mentioned..The Dork Lord?

:whistling:

I wouldn't have.

To the person who doesn't like the fact that I called her a fool....I disagree. I makes a fucking big difference. If someone posts a statement that would eventually degrade me, and I disagree with the statement, I usually defend myself. :huh: That's nothing hard...unless you're a weakling. There's a lot you can do about it. Ignore it, and you'll stay degraded. Anyway, let me tell you one thing. I've seen most of those posts, and I must say that you deserved it. Many of those people who think you're garbage weren't insulting you at all. Some posted valuable arguments against your behaviour. As for those who were more cheeky....oh, for god's sake, look at the mirror. I see you insulting and degrading others every other day.

As for knowing/not knowing...it fucking does matter. Obviously, it made me thing you're a fool. It did matter enough for you to respond to it, so stop fooling yourself.

Excellent points Kat. And coming from a person such as myself who likes to "dish things out" the way I do, it also makes sense that if a person dishes stuff out then they ought to be able to 'take it' when it goes the other way. Sure, everyone is entitled to some sensitivity over things said that may seem instulting. But isn't it silly when the most crabby and insulting personalities are also the same ones playing the victim around here?

Why should I bother defending myself? It's not like I can change the way they think, so it would be fruitless to try. I'm not going to fight against the wind.

Case in point:

Maybe it wouldn't be such of a fruitless effort if it were focused more on repairing that winning personality of yours.

I always go by the reality that "it takes two to tango" ...tends to keep me accoutable for my part of things, otherwise I would just sound like a victim.

Here, go ahead and use mine:

intr02b.jpg

Don't be too generous with giving away that one...you might still need it. ;)

I said "use' mine.

You obviously missed my point, and also ignored the self-depreciating comments in my post.

But you have been 'missing lots of points' in this thread of yours, so maybe you need use this:

magnifying-glass.jpg

I said "use' mine.

You obviously missed my point, and also ignored the self-depreciating comments in my post.

But you have been 'missing lots of points' in this thread of yours, so maybe you need use this:

magnifying-glass.jpg

Don't be so crabby - it was just fun. :)

I guess you missed the smilie at the end of my post? Ummm...magnifiying glass anybody? :D

Wow. This thread turned into a really big deal.

Yeah - bit surprised myself actually.

Anyways, I'll tell ya the one thing I do ignore: I switch off signatures. There's far too many ma-hoo-ssive ones, and that annoys me. If you could selectively "ignore" certain people's sigs that would be a handy feature, for me at least.

:unsure:

*tries to hide sig...fails....runs like hell* :ph34r:

Excellent points Kat. And coming from a person such as myself who likes to "dish things out" the way I do, it also makes sense that if a person dishes stuff out then they ought to be able to 'take it' when it goes the other way. Sure, everyone is entitled to some sensitivity over things said that may seem instulting. But isn't it silly when the most crabby and insulting personalities are also the same ones playing the victim around here?

speaking of which..

magnifying-glass.jpg

your wife keeps that in bedside nightstand, doesnt she? :whistling:

ya know,.. so she can find your manhood. :P

:D

[oops. I thought I was in the sarcasm thread.

go ahead and.. uhhh.. ignore me, Micro-D. ;) ]

speaking of which..

your wife keeps that in bedside nightstand, doesnt she? :whistling:

ya know,.. so she can find your manhood. :P

[oops. I thought I was in the sarcasm thread.

go ahead and.. uhhh.. ignore me, Micro-D. ;) ]

There is a magnifying glass on her nightstand, but I think she just uses it to read the story of your manhood.

Manhood.jpg

There is a magnifying glass on her nightstand, but I think she just uses it to read the story of your manhood.

Oh,.. I see. ..that's her reading magnifying glass.

I guess that means this other "handy" gizmo in her

nightstand is what she uses to manually gratify you.

geezer%20tweezers.gif

..eh? :P

hey hermit can you make my sig pic BIGGER??? :D

Yes I can. But I wont. However,.. if you go to Del's wife's nightstand you'll

find some handy gadgets to make it APPEAR to be bigger than it really is. ;)

I would, however, be happy to make your sig image a bit smaller for you if you like.

Yes I can. But I wont. However,.. if you go to Del's wife's nightstand you'll

find some handy gadgets to make it APPEAR to be bigger than it really is. ;)

I would, however, be happy to make your sig image a bit smaller for you if you like.

nah I like it the way it is

FIGHT THE POWER! :D

I'm curious...

besides those who seem to have a fairly intimate relationship with the ignore function..

who would have used.. or considered using.. the ignore function to block out posts by

our friend at the old board.. He Who's Name Must Not Be Mentioned..The Dork Lord?

I wouldn't have.

Me either. I kinda enjoyed our "discussions"

damnit hermit...that is so cool i HAVE to use it

*waves white flag*

thanks

you're welcome, bud. :hippy:

erm,.. I mean..

Yes,.. *CLICK*

I made it just a wee bit smaller because I was trying to keep the file size down.

Dammit though.. if I thought you might use it, I'd've made it even smaller yet.

^_^

Archived