Jobs

Cactus

Jesus, I have a boring job. Sitting in a room of seven 8 X 10 cubicles. Once a day somebody slides a sandwich under the door. Today is was bologna and yellow american cheese on white bread with a dollop of mayo. If I'm lucky they turn on the lights. Choice of drink is Mountain Dew or Fresca. Oh yeah, fritos or chips. At least I get a vegetable.

• 2 weeks later...

I painted at my brothers house this week. its close by so i thought i'd bring my dog and he'd be happier in the backyard there, than at home by himself. on monday morning, first thing, i'm looking out the window and hes rolling on the ground like crazy and he rolled in racoon crap. i got out there and the smell was rancid from like far away. had to hose him off, clean him with dish soap and hose the area of grass. but it was a good week, got 85% of this two bedroom apartment that he rents out done. it looks great, hope the folks moving in enjoy it, its a great space and really nice view of the water.

I scored the coolest job a college student could have a few weeks ago: I'm an engineering intern at Harman Music Group. I'm currently testing some new software for recording/digital processing.

In other words, I play guitar all day for good pay and incredible benefits. B)

Archived