Just a quick question, Led's Heights?

jwertley

This is all based off photos so it's uneducated.

Bonzo was about 5-10 or 5-9 from most pictures I've seen. About an inch or two shorter than Jimmy. I would say JPJ is about Bonzo's height. Although he could be shorter. Depends on the picture. Some make it look like he's taller than Bonzo.

:)

Yes, that's right. Robert answered it himself back then.

Jimmy is 5' 11".

This is covered extensively in another thread.

Thanks, I'm a new Zed Head, somehow miss all of this back then. I'm making up for it now. Can't get enough info. I've read Hammer of the Gods, Peter Grant's story. I need more details on Robert's family life. jwertley

Robert answered this question himself in a questionnaire in the 80s. He said he is 6' 1".

Thanks, I'm a new Zed Head, somehow miss all of this back then. I'm making up for it now. Can't get enough info. I've read Hammer of the Gods, Peter Grant's story. I need more details on Robert's family life. jwertley

• 3 weeks later...
:)

well, he dedicated the songs "all my love" by zep and his song "i believe" to his son who died of a virus at the age of 5. thats about all i know bout his personal life...now those songs make me cry!!! :(

Archived