closing time

whilst I would be quite happy if they played all night, does anybody have an idea of when the gig is due to finish ?

is there an official closing time for the arena ?

I'm just trying to work out if I can book a cab to get home as my trains will stop about midnight from Waterloo and I migt not make it in time.

whilst I would be quite happy if they played all night, does anybody have an idea of when the gig is due to finish ?

I believe the consensus on the old board was the gig will run about 9-11pm. Even so,

I should think finding a cab anywhere in the Greater London area won't be too much

of a problem, particularly if you phone it in. Keep some numbers handy just in case.

I believe the consensus on the old board was the gig will run about 9-11pm. Even so,

I should think finding a cab anywhere in the Greater London area won't be too much

of a problem, particularly if you phone it in. Keep some numbers handy just in case.

I was at the Foo's and we went for a couple of drinks after the gig and then grapped a cab from outside around 12.45am, there were plenty there and guys with radios organising further if required. Best get q quote up from if you travelling quite a bit out of town.

Cheers

Warby

Archived