Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zeptangerine

What songs did you want to hear from the O2 show that weren't played?

It was so good (except for the feedback the first 3 songs) I would have thought they would do some more shows for sure...I would have bet and lost the farm...I still think it will happen...maybe they should let Plant/Krauss open for them :D

Well considering they've all said it won't, I wouldn't bet your farm that it will ;)

Well considering they've all said it won't, I wouldn't bet your farm that it will ;)

It's a good thing I don't have a farm then.... :slapface:

If this is never going to happen, then let's rush (under 3 years from time of concert) out that dvd of the show...when that dvd comes out, then I will officially give up hope of any more shows

I wanted to hear "In the light". To bad JPJ could never get the right sound on his synth so we never got to hear it live ever :(

ive often wonderd that myself why they didnt play that

Drop: Ramble On & Misty Mountain Hop

Add: Train Kept A Rollin', Thats The Way, & Carouselambra (which they supposedly rehearsed)

My passcode was B9Z43D...I was in disbelief when I made it onto the special site for tickets...the ebay passcode was NOT a fake! Whew! One of the smarter moves in my life. Flew out on a Friday from Atlanta...got my tix on Sunday...saw RnR history on Monday.

Here are the songs I really wanted to hear...I could easily add a dozen more...

For Your Life!

In My Time of Dying

The Rover

Achilles Last Stand

In the Light

Carouselambra

I'm Gonna Crawl

Tangerine

I guess Robert has made it very clear. That was the last show...forever. I promised myself if I ever got the chance, I would not miss the boys. And I didn't. Funny thing is, I paid a mere fraction of what I was eager and willing to pay for the whole deal. Rock on, Led Zeppelin, rock on...

Edited by B9Z43D@O2!

Hey Hey What Can I Do

How Many More Times

Heartbreaker

Achilles' Last Stand

The Rain Song

...oh man....what song wouldn't I want to hear them play????......that would be a much shorter list.

I wouldn't of minded seeing them doing Achilles Last Stand

Absolutely, without even thimk about it, That song is amazing, obviously its my favorite song from led

I def missed "Heartbreaker" and "The Ocean", cause who can deny that they aren't hard rock classics??

Add: Train Kept A Rollin', Thats The Way, & Carouselambra (which they supposedly rehearsed)

Where did you hear that they rehearsed Carouselambra?

Drop ramble on & misty mountain hop!!! your off your head mate there probaly two of my fav led zepp songs :elvis2:

Immigrant Song

Achilles Last Stand

The Crunge

How Many More Times

Heartbreaker

The Ocean

In the Evening

Edited by Taro

Immigrant Song

In The Light

How Many More Times

Friends

Achilles Last Stand

In The Evening

Battle of Evermore

or Something off of In Through The Out Door would have been cool.