Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd best post one of my ex that I took a few years ago, just don't tell her it's here

wub.gif

I put a canvas filter on it, her skin isn't really groovy

n837223501_499175_9017.jpg

not a good idea to post a picture of your ex-girlfriend on the internet without her knowing in my opinion. It's just a suggestion though, you can take it or leave it.

not a good idea to post a picture of your ex-girlfriend on the internet without her knowing in my opinion. It's just a suggestion though, you can take it or leave it.

I'm only kidding, she would be only to happy to see herself here, in fact she is a singer and in the process of sending me some songs so I can promote her music, not shy of the spotlight I can tell you, I have entered photo's of her in many photo competitions (more to promote my photo's than her music) to which she is more than happy, in fact she asked me to take the photo's, you can view more pics of Alex (for that is she) on my facebook profile),

I will make a photo slideshow for her agian when i get the cd's

I wouldnt post pics of her without consent, sorry for the misleading post

CF

Here is a little audio test i made, alas the sound quality is really bad hence why she is sending me some more updated tracks for me to make a new vid, but you get the idea

PS: I think she's still alive Steve, but I'm seeing her next week so I'll double check :P

Edited by Conneyfogle

• 2 weeks later...