Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

michelle-obama-white-house-portrait.jpg

In comparison to the mangy sleaze we see posted here, she is above them from the soles of her shoes.

Good god, would you look at the size of those hands? If we'd had her in goal at the World Cup, we'd likely have won it.

BTW Atlas, although I do tend to agree with your opinion on the quality of ladies featured here, I do hope you're not including the divine Charmane Star in your assessment.

That is ridiculous. You think she is hot? Ha.

I stand by what I originally posted: "I'm serious about this. She may not be the most beautiful woman on Earth, but she is truly elegant." She carries herself very well. She is in good physical condition. Has pleasing features and an abundance of charismatic charm.

If she ever gets tired of the professional teleprompter reader she married, she can look me up. ;)

I recall when someone tried posting dirt about her during the election season, I simply posted a picture of Hillary's spouse without comment.

sarah-palin-naughty.jpg

thumbs_sarah-palin-nude.jpg

Sorry folks, both pics are chopped.

The hands are completely different in each pic.

The paint pic hands are much younger, while the pink top pic hands are older/more veiny.

Also, the right side of the glasses in both are giveaways, and commonly overlooked when chopping pics - the background through the lens is different from the actual background on both.

The paint pic there is very deep shadow from the flash to the left and back, yet through the lens of her glasses it's light.

The pink top pic is similar - her hair is hanging down creating a dark area, but through the lens of her glasses it's light.

There are also a number of blurred areas around her face where the clone tool was used to blend the composited face to the existing head.

Great rack on both, though, amirite?

And that crocheted top is knee-weakeningly hot.

Sorry folks, both pics are chopped.

The hands are completely different in each pic.

The paint pic hands are much younger, while the pink top pic hands are older/more veiny.

Also, the right side of the glasses in both are giveaways, and commonly overlooked when chopping pics - the background through the lens is different from the actual background on both.

The paint pic there is very deep shadow from the flash to the left and back, yet through the lens of her glasses it's light.

The pink top pic is similar - her hair is hanging down creating a dark area, but through the lens of her glasses it's light.

There are also a number of blurred areas around her face where the clone tool was used to blend the composited face to the existing head.

Great rack on both, though, amirite?

And that crocheted top is knee-weakeningly hot.

Same rack on both. Notice the veins showing through the skin on the left tit in both pics.