Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

This very controversial Jimi Hendrix album cover might surely be removed, but I'll try :):)

orginalcoverkx3.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-01-30

got that one B)

my fave lil vampire

dun.jpg

dun1.jpg

dun3.jpg

can't say as i go for her all that much.......but with a fresh coat of paint and barely dressed she's ok

wouldn't throw her out of bed........long as she bathed properly...that is dry.gif

Some very classy and talented actresses:

Helena Bonham Carter

arwav1.jpg

Hi Magic,

I had the fortune to meet Helena once, I had to deliver something for a photo shoot she was on.

I knocked on the door and had no idea that Helena would open it, our eyes met, our hearts raced, but not a word was spoken as she signed for the item and slowly closed the door, leaving me out in the cold once more, but we both knew that under different circumstances we would have been together, well that's what I tell myself anyways. :blush: Just dont' let Misses BIGDAN get to hear about this as I'm sure she would get the wrong end of the stick. :yesnod:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, She's a right little tart as well. :drool:

Hi Magic,

I had the fortune to meet Helena once, I had to deliver something for a photo shoot she was on.

I knocked on the door and had no idea that Helena would open it, our eyes met, our hearts raced, but not a word was spoken as she signed for the item and slowly closed the door, leaving me out in the cold once more, but we both knew that under different circumstances we would have been together, well that's what I tell myself anyways. :blush: Just dont' let Misses BIGDAN get to hear about this as I'm sure she would get the wrong end of the stick. :yesnod:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, She's a right little tart as well. :drool:

Hi Danny

Wow, I am very envious! :D I'm a huge fan, it's a disgrace that she hasn't won an Academy Award yet! :o

I expect she vividly remembers her very special encounter with BIGDAN! :rolleyes: Don't worry, my lips are sealed, I won't mention a word of this to Misses BIGDAN! :ph34r:

Edited by Magic Fills the Air