Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

You do know girls that post these kind of pictures are generally about 14-16 years old

No, didn't. By the way, this is coming from the person that's been posting photos of Page and Plant to their respective "Hot Pics" threads. Shouldn't you be posting in the Beautiful Men thread instead of this one? I guess it's possible that you swing both ways which would actually explain a whole lot now that I think about it.

No, didn't. By the way, this is coming from the person that's been posting photos of Page and Plant to their respective "Hot Pics" threads. Shouldn't you be posting in the Beautiful Men thread instead of this one? I guess it's possible that you swing both ways which would actually explain a whole lot now that I think about it.

Hot is very ambiguous, especially when used as a colloquial term. I assumed it was "hot" as in popular. What did you think it meant?

Hot is very ambiguous, especially when used as a colloquial term. I assumed it was "hot" as in popular. What did you think it meant?

Considering there's nothing but women posting in both of those threads (other than your no longer closeted self) I have to ask, what do you think it meant?

Ah, so I have mentioned it! (I can never remember who I've told. Most times I try to keep it a secret, but sometimes it just slips out.)

Actually no, I don't like them big or smelly. Big or smelly is just totally gross. But I do like wrinkled soles - and dirty soles, without being smelly. A light coating of floor-dust is just fine by me. But no smells, thanks.

FEET.jpg