Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pagey_17

Beautiful Women

I never come to this thread but, I really admire these two ladies & I think they are so beautiful.

Christina Milian & Jennifer Lopez

post-14213-0-71489200-1357414738.jpg

post-14213-0-25265100-1357414748_thumb.j

I never come to this thread but, I really admire these two ladies & I think they are so beautiful.

Christina Milian & Jennifer Lopez

You wouldn't be the only one lurking.

Well if you think I 'lurk' this thread, then you are sorely mistaken.

Let me educate you.

I don't frequent this certain thread a lot because I tend to think it's a 'man' thread. Not saying that women aren't welcome or anything, I just feel the presence of male here. Do I think certain women or girls are pretty or beautiful? Of course.

I know I am blowing this way out of proportion but, that's just how it is with me.

So, excuse me while I lurk some people's profiles... :rolleyes:

efzmdiq3or7qo37d.jpg

My wife and I watch the Young and the Restless as she tapes it every day. That is Sharon Case. Hot but not as hot as Chelsea. See Chelsea. Ill try and find a pic

Nothing really, you already posted the pic as I left my message. Melissa's pretty hot but she doesn't beat Sharon in my book. Of course I haven't watched Y & R in years so I have no idea what hotties may be running around Genoa City.