Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Long-legged woman got no soul..........man, these pair of legs are owned by the singer of a band called Underground Railroad!! :)

l_9761542ba804caa93f0d5a0e1344e97f.jpg

I love women with long legs. Anyone have pics of Stacey Kiebler???

how do you know we have never met? I suggest you stop making horried comments to what I say.or better still post your picture, so we can laugh at that :o:o

Better yet, how about showing us one productive post that you've made thus far. It's all been attacks....meaning that's why you came here right?

B eauty is caring for yourself, and if your lucky like me, using the very best products, even if you pay £100 for a pot of facial cream, or use Chanel lipstick, or Dior eyeshadow, or owing a beautiful Chanel Jacket, or designer shoes, it is about looking good all the time, it takes a lot of work to look like that, men do not appreciate that, well most dont, I am lucky my man always appreciates it, he always notices, and says, I love the way your long blond hair looks today what have you done, I like that.

Beauty is what is inside a person and how they treat others. Beauty is knowing when to walk away from a situation where all you do is hurt someone else, or maybe yourself.

Shallow is what you describe above. Find your inner beauty and let someone who will appreciate it take notice. If you already have that person, what the hell are you doing here?

Beauty is what is inside a person and how they treat others. Beauty is knowing when to walk away from a situation where all you do is hurt someone else, or maybe yourself.

Shallow is what you describe above. Find your inner beauty and let someone who will appreciate it take notice. If you already have that person, what the hell are you doing here?

:wub::thumbsup:

The truth! Anyone who thinks make-up and fancy clothes makes someone beautiful has no clue about being a human being. IMO.

Those things make you pretty, it's what's inside that make you beautiful. :hippy:

hope you laugh so hard, you fall off that chair you are sitting on, I suggest, you put your false teeth back in your gob, and pop your glasses on, goodbye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :)

I thought you had him on "ignore"??? ;lolo:

/just sayin'

well it certainly would not work on someone who looks like you do.

As for Beauty it is also about being a kind person, helping others, and having a beautiful face,

I work in the beauty business, and I know, it is also about looking your very best, making yourself

look good, after all if you look like a minger your would not be picked to do the job I do.

The most beautiful woman ever was Marlena.

Now if you have issues with what I type here, I suggest you ignore my posts, and type your own,and leave me alone. :(

Like I said...if you have to hide behind a makeup counter and put on hours of creams and makeups before you can go out into public you belong in a circus and not walking the streets.

Easy math....make up equals you have something to HIDE.

That easy durrrrrrr.

1. You started trashing us as soon as you stepped into this forum.

2. If you have issues get a shrink and don't drag us into your sick twisted shit.

3. Everything was quite well before you started....UNDERSTAND?

I am to beautiful to post my picture on here LOL

I'm too sexy for Milan,

too sexy for Milan

New York and Japaaaan......

Well, who cares. It's nice to be self-confident, but I think it's time for you to realize that your behaviour is quite annoying.