Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Like I said...if you have to hide behind a makeup counter and put on hours of creams and makeups before you can go out into public you belong in a circus and not walking the streets.

Easy math....make up equals you have something to HIDE.

And yet most of the pictures of so called beautiful women in this thread are a result of those women sitting in makeup chairs and being made over for ages by professional make up artists.

Those pictures of the women you posted on the last page. Do you think they got out of bed looking like that? LOL. :D

Too funny!!

You posted pictures of 'heavily made up' Charlize Theron and Jessica Simpson. Want to see them without the make up?

Jessica_Simpson.jpg

Charlize-Theron_Without_Makeup.jpg

Edited by Mangani

And yet most of the pictures of so called beautiful women in this thread are a result of those women sitting in makeup chairs and being made over for ages by professional make up artists.

Those pictures of the women you posted on the last page. Do you think they got out of bed looking like that? LOL. :D

Too funny!!

You posted pictures of 'heavily made up' Charlize Theron and Jessica Simpson. Want to see them without the make up?

Jessica_Simpson.jpg

Charlize-Theron_Without_Makeup.jpg

My point is some women look absolutely gorgeous with no makeup or maybe a 3 minute touch up. If it takes all day to make yourself presentable wouldn't cosmetic surgery be a more practicle approach.

Better yet, PM "Pretty Woman" and hook up with her.

:hysterical:

Edited by Geralds Game

My point is some women look absolutely gorgeous with no makeup

Please, post some pictures then. The pics I have seen here show women wearing makeup.

or maybe a 3 minute touch up.

Again, please post some pics of a 3 min touch up that looks gorgeous.

If it takes all day to make yourself presentable wouldn't cosmetic surgery be a more practicle approach.

Who says it takes all day? I'm just pointing out that the pictures I have seen in this thread of these beautiful women show them all wearing tons of makeup and having had their hair done which has obviously taken a lot of time and effort.

Then you complained about make up and that women who wear it are hiding something. What does that say about the women in the pictures YOU have just shown then, because they are doing exactly the same thing, are they not? :D

I have no problem at all with women who like to take care of themselves and look their best whenever they can and wearing makeup. In fact I appreciate it and think there is NOTHING sexier than a woman who wants to look her best. Good for them.

My opinion is that nice makeup looks feminine and womanly. In my experience if a woman doesn't bother to make even her face look nice then it's a pretty good bet that the rest of her isn't going to be taken care of either, if you know what I mean hehe.

I once went out with a gal who didn't like to wear make up and mostly wouldn't. She also didn't bother to shave her stubbly legs half the time either. The relationship didn't last.

Better yet, PM "Pretty Woman" and hook up with her.

I am already taken thanks. :D

Edited by Mangani

Please, post some pictures then. The pics I have seen here show women wearing makeup.

Again, please post some pics of a 3 min touch up that looks gorgeous.

Who says it takes all day? I'm just pointing out that the pictures I have seen in this thread of these beautiful women show them all wearing tons of makeup and having had their hair done which has obviously taken a lot of time and effort.

Then you complained about make up and that women who wear it are hiding something. What does that say about the women in the pictures YOU have just shown then, because they are doing exactly the same thing, are they not? :D

I have no problem at all with women who like to take care of themselves and look their best whenever they can and wearing makeup. In fact I appreciate it and think there is NOTHING sexier than a woman who wants to look her best. Good for them.

My opinion is that nice makeup looks feminine and womanly. In my experience if a woman doesn't bother to make even her face look nice then it's a pretty good bet that the rest of her isn't going to be taken care of either, if you know what I mean hehe.

I once went out with a gal who didn't like to wear make up and mostly wouldn't. She also didn't bother to shave her stubbly legs half the time either. The relationship didn't last.

I am already taken thanks. :D

In other words the woman your with sits putting makeup on all day.

Sad for you. And I don't see how putting makeup on someone is a hidden art. Fifty precent of the world population do it sucessfully every day with no training whatsoever.

Go figure.

Edited by Geralds Game

In other words the woman your with sits putting makeup on all day.

Sad for you.

Jesus fuckin' H you immature plonker.

Grow up.

I mean, what kind of joker slags off women who wear make up................AFTER posting pictures of women with tons of the stuff on???? :rolleyes:

Edited by Mangani

Grow up.

I mean, what kind of joker slags off women who wear make up................AFTER posting pictures of women with tons of the stuff on???? :rolleyes:

That's real mature just like picking posts apart.

Very clever genius.

That's real mature just like picking posts apart.

Very clever genius.

What are you ranting on about now? You're bemoaning women who wear lots of makeup...........and yet you were previously GUSHING over pictures of women wearing lots of makeup.

Sort yourself out son. You aren't right in the head.

Grow up.

I didn't slag anyone off, that's your childish interpretation of my posts.

Get a clue troubled one. I will post all the pretty women I wish to thank you :)

All you've done is bring ugly assed pictures of women into a "BEAUTIFUL WOMEN" thread.

Still clueless?

Edited by Geralds Game

I didn't slag anyone off, that's your childish interpretation of my posts.

LOL, you said women who like to wear lots of make up "belong in a circus" and you were accusing them of 'something to hide'.

That's not slagging them???

If they want to wear it and they feel good, then let them. It's their face.

Get a clue troubled one. I will post all the pretty women I wish to thank you :)

Yeah and the ones you have posted have tons of make up on.....which you are now up in arms about.

Doh!!!!

All you've done is bring ugly assed pictures of women into a "BEAUTIFUL WOMEN" thread.

Still clueless?

And all you do is bitch and whinge just because some things are not to your taste. If you have nothing nice to say, then try and refrain from saying anything. There are plenty of pictures here that do nothing for me and actually turn me off. Do I slag the women? Do I bitch? No, I say nothing.

Again, grow up son. Cripes, I wouldn't be surprised if you're still a fuckin' virgin with your kind of attitude.

Edited by Mangani

LOL, you said women who like to wear lots of make up "belong in a circus" and you were accusing them of 'something to hide'.

That's not slagging them???

If they want to wear it and they feel good, then let them. It's their face.

Yeah and the ones you have posted have tons of make up on.....which you are now up in arms about.

Doh!!!!

And all you do is bitch and whinge just because some things are not to your taste. If you have nothing nice to say, then try and refrain from saying anything. There are plenty of pictures here that do nothing for me and actually turn me off. Do I slag the women? Do I bitch? No, I say nothing.

Again, grow up son. Cripes, I wouldn't be surprised if you're still a fuckin' virgin with your kind of attitude.

I suggest you get back to your bowl of linguini. You picked apart my posts, then compared the pretty pictures I posted to some it took you obviously all night to conjure up, now your going on about my taste in women?

I suggest you take a valium, or something stronger.

If your nt bitching what do you call this noodle boy?

Edited by Geralds Game

Ann Wilson approaching 60;

I'm still madly in love with her. Oh and in anticipation of any 'fat' jibes, please shut the hell up. :)

Annie is gorgeous to me.

I have to admit her voice is amazing. Awhile back when Heart was on the VH1 rock honors and they performed "Crazy on You" she sent chills down my spine! :wub:

Arguably the best female singing voice ever. I swear she must have a deal with the Devil. :o

I have to admit her voice is amazing. Awhile back when Heart was on the VH1 rock honors and they performed "Crazy on You" she sent chills down my spine! :wub:

Arguably the best female singing voice ever. I swear she must have a deal with the Devil. :o

Yeah, she is a great singer. But I always thought her sister was cuter.

Well, I don't give a shit how much makeup they wear. Here's 1 of my top 3 who I think are most beautiful:

Petra Nemcova

PN1.jpg

PNBlack18.jpg

petra-nemcova-cleavage-at-the-keep-.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Nice shots. Thanks I needed that.

Mangini. I don't believe I have an issue with you anyways. Those Italian jokes were simply that jokes. So you had a go at me :)

Touche'

I had one girlfriend who was drop dead gorgeous, and then she would put like 2.5-3 hours in on doing makeup. So I wasn't sure why.

Guys?

Any guys run into girls who spend hours putting on goo?

Point made.

I suggest you get back to your bowl of linguini.

Huh? You think I'm Italian?

You picked apart my posts,

I quoted exactly what you said. How is that picking them apart?

then compared the pretty pictures I posted to some it took you obviously all night to conjure up,

Huh??? I just looked at the pictures you posted. The women in the pics have tons of make up on and likely took a long time to look like that....something you then started moaning about later. Doh!

It was the sheer irony/hypocrisy of your comments that compelled me to reply.

now your going on about my taste in women?

Where am I doing that? I haven't said anything negative about the pics you posted. I've pointed out that you have made derogatory comments just because they are not to your taste. You have just done it again:

See what I mean?

If your nt bitching what do you call this noodle boy?

Pointing out your hypocrisy.

Edited by Mangani

Mangini. I don't believe I have an issue with you anyways.

Fair enough then.

But in future, just because you don't like a certain kind of woman, no need to refer to them as ugly or whatever.

People have all sorts of tastes and preferences. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else does.

I had one girlfriend who was drop dead gorgeous, and then she would put like 2.5-3 hours in on doing makeup. So I wasn't sure why.

Surely you are exaggerating there. I once had a girlfriend who wore a lot of makeup but would never take more than 45 mins to 1 hour.

Guys?

Any guys run into girls who spend hours putting on goo?

Point made.

Nope, not hours. This is my point. I have never known anybody to take as long as some of the women in these pics posted here.

Edited by Mangani

Best voice I have ever heard live. What's more, she's the only one who can do Zeppelin songs justice live.

She sings Black Dog and Rock and Roll even better than Plant does now. :D

Fair enough then.

But in future, just because you don't like a certain kind of woman, no need to refer to them as ugly or whatever.

People have all sorts of tastes and preferences. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else does.

Surely you are exaggerating there. I once had a girlfriend who wore a lot of makeup but would never take more than 45 mins to 1 hour.

Nope, not hours. This is my point. I have never known anybody to take as long as some of the women in these pics posted here.

Like I said I don't have an issue with you and ask my friend. She took 2.5 hours to put on makeup and get together to go out.

It's a fact.

Put it to rest I have no arguements with you, it was purely cynical jibber jabber.

Edited by Geralds Game

I saw Heart with Bob Segar. Ladies put on one tremendous fucking show. Not as good as Plant I'd say but very respectable compared to some of the imitators.

Put it to rest I have no arguements with you, it was purely cynical jibber jabber.

Ok, again fair enough. Forget it.

But...............if I want to post a picture of a woman who has the body of a woman with some meat on her bones and not a stick thin pipe cleaner with bones poking out everywhere then I shall and I shouldn't expect any cynical 'fat' comments. :D

Linsey_Ward1.jpg

Yeah, she is a great singer. But I always thought her sister was cuter.

Even though Nancy is a few years younger than Ann, I hate to have to say it...but now Nancy looks the older one in my opinion.

heart-ann-nancy-02.jpg

Edited by Mangani

Ok, again fair enough. Forget it.

But...............if I want to post a picture of a woman who has the body of a woman with some meat on her bones and not a stick thin pipe cleaner with bones poking out everywhere then I shall and I shouldn't expect any cynical 'fat' comments. :D

Linsey_Ward1.jpg

Can I use her for an umbrella?