Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Ok, again fair enough. Forget it.

But...............if I want to post a picture of a woman who has the body of a woman with some meat on her bones and not a stick thin pipe cleaner with bones poking out everywhere then I shall and I shouldn't expect any cynical 'fat' comments. :D

Linsey_Ward1.jpg

Ain't nothin wrong with that! Quite healthy lookin specimen.

And arguably the best female guitarist ever.

055e5c80.jpg23.gif

Nancy was a hottie. Way better looking than Ann. But Ann has had weight problems that have held her back. But even then Ann was a little butch. But i always had a thing for Nancy Wilson. One of the prettiest rockers ever. :P

My point is some women look absolutely gorgeous with no makeup or maybe a 3 minute touch up. If it takes all day to make yourself presentable wouldn't cosmetic surgery be a more practicle approach.

Better yet, PM "Pretty Woman" and hook up with her.

:hysterical:

Women wear makeup for a reason. Because like it or not most women don't look hot without makeup. Look at those pics of those beautiful actresses. Without makeup they don't look hot at all. Although wearing makeup is misleading. And that's wrong. But It's done for a good a reason. But again like the push up brae there is gonna be a letdown for the guy. There is good and bad in it.

Women wear makeup for a reason. Because like it or not most women don't look hot without makeup. Look at those pics of those beautiful actresses. Without makeup they don't look hot at all. Although wearing makeup is misleading. And that's wrong. But It's done for a good a reason. But again like the push up brae there is gonna be a letdown for the guy. There is good and bad in it.

As opposed to the let down for the girl when you drop your pants? :lol:

It doesn't take an engineer to figure out the more you have to hide the more makeup you put on. To do it for more than 8 hours a day makes you wonder.

Wootie>>>

bai-bikini.jpg

Now you see, I could make all sorts of disrespectful comments about that picture and that woman's lack of figure and weight....but I won't. As I said, if there is nothing nice to say, best not to say anything at all.

Nancy was a hottie. Way better looking than Ann. But Ann has had weight problems that have held her back.

In what way? Heart attained in greater success AFTER Ann Wilson put on weight.

Ann Wilson was slim in the 1970s. She started putting on weight and looked at her best in the mid to late 80s and this coincided with Heart finally cracking the market big time overseas, as well as being more successful than ever in the U.S. Her weight didn't hold her back. She's still going strong nearing 60.

Ain't nothin wrong with that! Quite healthy lookin specimen.

A man with good taste. I salute you, sir.

Seriously, seeing as most 'women' are not size 8 then guys who only like that type are missing out on a hell of a lot. :D

Minimal applique

79ecc053.jpg

d6bfce14.jpg

Very naturally beautiful----my personal favorite look is the hot girl-next door type and these girls have got it----I love these shots--- :wub::wub:

I suppose these gals are from your hometown too, like some of the others you posted..........

----I think I need to move to your neighborhood. They probably talk with that soft southern drawl too...............well, uh, if you'll excuse me..................

Now you see, I could make all sorts of disrespectful comments about that picture and that woman's lack of figure and weight....but I won't. As I said, if there is nothing nice to say, best not to say anything at all.

Yeah, OK...

You must not have a penis. Bai Ling is stunning.

Yeah, OK...

You must not have a penis. Bai Ling is stunning.

On the contrary, I have a penis. It just doesn't get off on females with narrower hips and a smaller bum than I have. :D

I like curvy voluptuous women mostly, with big boobs, bums and wide hips. That ain't Bai Ling, whoever she is (never heard of her before, sorry).

On the contrary, I have a penis. It just doesn't get off on females with narrower hips and a smaller bum than I have. :D

I like curvy voluptuous women mostly, with big boobs, bums and wide hips. That ain't Bai Ling, whoever she is (never heard of her before, sorry).

I agree, always more to go around that way.

Where's the bar?