Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

On the contrary, I have a penis. It just doesn't get off on females with narrower hips and a smaller bum than I have. :D

I like curvy voluptuous women mostly, with big boobs, bums and wide hips. That ain't Bai Ling, whoever she is (never heard of her before, sorry).

So the fact that you like big women means that it's ok for you to want to make disrespectful comments about a woman with a perfect figure?

Last time I checked into it, having fat on your body was less healthy then not. There is no reason for people to complain about a woman with a perfect body.

And in case you couldn't see, Bai Ling is Asian. Most Asian women, are pretty thin. Guess that rules out you liking Asian women...

As opposed to the let down for the girl when you drop your pants? :lol:

There have never been any complaints. :D :D And i have never pretended it's bigger than it is. There is no misleading like makeup or push up bras or hair extensions,etc.

In what way? Heart attained in greater success AFTER Ann Wilson put on weight.

Ann Wilson was slim in the 1970s. She started putting on weight and looked at her best in the mid to late 80s and this coincided with Heart finally cracking the market big time overseas, as well as being more successful than ever in the U.S. Her weight didn't hold her back. She's still going strong nearing 60.

I didn't mean it held her career back. I meant it held her looks back.

A man with good taste. I salute you, sir.

Seriously, seeing as most 'women' are not size 8 then guys who only like that type are missing out on a hell of a lot. :D

What are they missing out on?

On the contrary, I have a penis. It just doesn't get off on females with narrower hips and a smaller bum than I have. :D

I like curvy voluptuous women mostly, with big boobs, bums and wide hips. That ain't Bai Ling, whoever she is (never heard of her before, sorry).

I personally like slim women. Not stick figure women. But i don't like big bums either. I like voluptouse to an extent. But not overweight. Somewhere in between.

So the fact that you like big women means that it's ok for you to want to make disrespectful comments about a woman with a perfect figure?

Last time I checked into it, having fat on your body was less healthy then not. There is no reason for people to complain about a woman with a perfect body.

And in case you couldn't see, Bai Ling is Asian. Most Asian women, are pretty thin. Guess that rules out you liking Asian women...

There is definatley a doublestandard. People will get upset if you knock a woman who doesn't have a great figure. But if a woman is a hottie it seems perfectly fine to knock her for one reason or another. (she is starving herself, etc.)

I'd like to know what's wrong with liking thinner women? Now, don't get me wrong. As I said before, I'm not into skeletons... but I'm also not attracted to "chubby" or fat or any varying degrees of "some extra meat on the bones" (except in the breasts, I'm not into huge, but flat isn't good on a woman, either). I like my women toned and athletic. That's just me. It's what I find attractive.

Now why do I find that attractive? Maybe partly because I myself am, at the moment, not athletic, and, in fact, could be mistaken for a beer drinker when I hate beer (mostly American beer, beer lovers... international beer is generally much, much better :)), so, of course, I'm on a diet and now spend a lot of time at the gym and take more care of myself and my body then I ever have when I was in middle school and 9th and 10th grade... so I'm looking for someone who cares as much about her body as I (now) do about mine. When a girl is toned, it says to me that this girl cares about herself enough to take care of herself. Now, that doesn't mean unhealthy diets where you only eat the appetizer salad and drink one glass of water for dinner, a granola bar for breakfast, and a tiny fruit cup for lunch. It means a healthy balance of fruits, veggies, meat, and starch, and she likes to do high-energy activities (which generally means extra fun in the bedroom... ;)). She doesn't mind hanging out a the gym. However, she's just as ready to indulge in a tasty treat and "glutton" for a bit on it, even if she only does it because she knows she'll burn it off later that day or the next day.

That's what I like in a girl physically. Of course, Personality comes first to me, but since this thread focuses on looks, I won't go there.

So, what's wrong with not liking chubby women, such as this one?

Linsey_Ward1.jpg

Don't get me wrong. She's beautiful. And I'd say if she lost... oh... 10. maybe 15 (though that might make her too skinny) lbs, I could definitely find her attractive enough to drool over. As is, she's attractive, but... just not what I go for.

As an example of what I go for:

Laetitia_Casta_Series_Sports_Illustrated_(27).jpg

There is definatley a doublestandard. People will get upset if you knock a woman who doesn't have a great figure. But if a woman is a hottie it seems perfectly fine to knock her for one reason or another. (she is starving herself, etc.)

Unfortunately, it comes out of the bullshit of the PC-era. People who are fat (men and women) are just not healthy. Now, yes, sometimes it's a true medical condition that renders you that way (my Aunt actually has like a thyroid condition or something that keeps her from being thin). But a lot of times it's just a love for food and generally being lazy. And some of these people, for some unknown reason, hate the fact that a toned body is preferred over a fat body. As such, they campaign against them and try and make themselves out to be victims instead of getting a membership at the gym, walking more often, and going on a diet (not necessarily eating less, but eating more controlled). And these people are not the people with the medical condition (though they like to make you think they are). They are just the lazy ones who like to eat and are, quite frankly, jealous of the rest.

Guess what? I'm fat (sort of... and this is probably half the reason I'm still a virgin; I'm way too uncomfortable with myself at the moment to take off even my shirt... that's why I won't go swimming, either). Guess what? I'm jealous of those guys who are toned and muscular. So what am I doing about it? Well, what I'm not doing is whining and complaining to anyone who will listening and making a national issue out of my past unhealthy tendencies. What I am doing is going to the gym, being on a diet, walking more often, and generally getting healthy and losing weight and becoming toned and muscular. Why? Because it's healthy.

There's nothing wrong with a toned, slim body. It means the girl cares about herself, takes care of herself and is healthy. But, for some unfathomable reason, some people want "keeping healthy" to be a crime.

Now, there is a major difference between toned and "skeleton." A "skeleton" girl is a girl who starves herself and is so thin you can see her full skeleton. Like Mary-Kate Olsen. That is not hot.

Edited by Nathan

Very naturally beautiful----my personal favorite look is the hot girl-next door type and these girls have got it----I love these shots--- :wub::wub:

I suppose these gals are from your hometown too, like some of the others you posted..........

----I think I need to move to your neighborhood. They probably talk with that soft southern drawl too...............well, uh, if you'll excuse me..................

Actually they don't have that much of an accent like Hollywood would have you believe and they're well educated. Yes Louisiana has some lovely ladies as does Mississippi and Alabama oh let's not leave out Texas them Cowgirls know how to ride the Bull :D

d444e068.jpg

Actually they don't have that much of an accent like Hollywood would have you believe and they're well educated. Yes Louisiana has some lovely ladies as does Mississippi and Alabama oh let's not leave out Texas them Cowgirls know how to ride the Bull :D

d444e068.jpg

Yippie ki-yay!

d444e068.jpg

So, uh, based on this photograph, is this a place where everyone knows your name?

There have never been any complaints. :D :D And i have never pretended it's bigger than it is. There is no misleading like makeup or push up bras or hair extensions,etc.

I'm glad for you on that, but please don't post a picture on this thread to prove it!!!!

Thanks for the video. I love SRV. So, do you think he has the strength to carry her over the threshold?

Depends on the herb>>>I am a huge SRV fan and your welcome kind sir...

I'd like to know what's wrong with liking thinner women? Now, don't get me wrong. As I said before, I'm not into skeletons... but I'm also not attracted to "chubby" or fat or any varying degrees of "some extra meat on the bones" (except in the breasts, I'm not into huge, but flat isn't good on a woman, either). I like my women toned and athletic. That's just me. It's what I find attractive.

Now why do I find that attractive? Maybe partly because I myself am, at the moment, not athletic, and, in fact, could be mistaken for a beer drinker when I hate beer (mostly American beer, beer lovers... international beer is generally much, much better :)), so, of course, I'm on a diet and now spend a lot of time at the gym and take more care of myself and my body then I ever have when I was in middle school and 9th and 10th grade... so I'm looking for someone who cares as much about her body as I (now) do about mine. When a girl is toned, it says to me that this girl cares about herself enough to take care of herself. Now, that doesn't mean unhealthy diets where you only eat the appetizer salad and drink one glass of water for dinner, a granola bar for breakfast, and a tiny fruit cup for lunch. It means a healthy balance of fruits, veggies, meat, and starch, and she likes to do high-energy activities (which generally means extra fun in the bedroom... ;)). She doesn't mind hanging out a the gym. However, she's just as ready to indulge in a tasty treat and "glutton" for a bit on it, even if she only does it because she knows she'll burn it off later that day or the next day.

That's what I like in a girl physically. Of course, Personality comes first to me, but since this thread focuses on looks, I won't go there.

So, what's wrong with not liking chubby women, such as this one?

Linsey_Ward1.jpg

Don't get me wrong. She's beautiful. And I'd say if she lost... oh... 10. maybe 15 (though that might make her too skinny) lbs, I could definitely find her attractive enough to drool over. As is, she's attractive, but... just not what I go for.

As an example of what I go for:

Laetitia_Casta_Series_Sports_Illustrated_(27).jpg

Unfortunately, it comes out of the bullshit of the PC-era. People who are fat (men and women) are just not healthy. Now, yes, sometimes it's a true medical condition that renders you that way (my Aunt actually has like a thyroid condition or something that keeps her from being thin). But a lot of times it's just a love for food and generally being lazy. And some of these people, for some unknown reason, hate the fact that a toned body is preferred over a fat body. As such, they campaign against them and try and make themselves out to be victims instead of getting a membership at the gym, walking more often, and going on a diet (not necessarily eating less, but eating more controlled). And these people are not the people with the medical condition (though they like to make you think they are). They are just the lazy ones who like to eat and are, quite frankly, jealous of the rest.

Guess what? I'm fat (sort of... and this is probably half the reason I'm still a virgin; I'm way too uncomfortable with myself at the moment to take off even my shirt... that's why I won't go swimming, either). Guess what? I'm jealous of those guys who are toned and muscular. So what am I doing about it? Well, what I'm not doing is whining and complaining to anyone who will listening and making a national issue out of my past unhealthy tendencies. What I am doing is going to the gym, being on a diet, walking more often, and generally getting healthy and losing weight and becoming toned and muscular. Why? Because it's healthy.

There's nothing wrong with a toned, slim body. It means the girl cares about herself, takes care of herself and is healthy. But, for some unfathomable reason, some people want "keeping healthy" to be a crime.

Now, there is a major difference between toned and "skeleton." A "skeleton" girl is a girl who starves herself and is so thin you can see her full skeleton. Like Mary-Kate Olsen. That is not hot.

Obesity is a disease. Thyroid conditions are not. Being lazy, and eating poorly lead to gaining weight. Strengthening your muscles, eating properly (low sugar, whole grains) and eating vegetables (carbs) lead to a healthy lifestyle. Most of the guys who make negative comments are just jealous, and most are agitated by good looking women, because they aren't able to interact with them on the level in which they'd like.

People who don't take care of themselves are asking for it. You are going to get older, your health is going to decline. Being over-weight is going to add fat deposits in your arteries. and you are going to have problems. You will also be at a higher risk for diabetes. The woman in the first picture is over-weight. No matter how you slice it, she isn't healthy. It's a little ridiculous to think that it's acceptable, and that it's ok to knock women who take care of themselves.

It's because most of these guys here are liars, and or have never been with a woman who isn't "voluptuous". Most men would jump on the woman in your second picture. They either just don't know it, until they have the chance, or they are lying to themselves.

It's actually pretty pathetic... Like Whats his face said, "Now you see, I could make all sorts of disrespectful comments about that picture and that woman's lack of figure and weight....but I won't. As I said, if there is nothing nice to say, best not to say anything at all."

Edited by electricmage

It's because most of these guys here are liars, and or have never been with a woman who isn't "voluptuous". Most men would jump on the woman in your second picture. They either just don't know it, until they have the chance, or they are lying to themselves.

You have a good point. The braggers about they would lay a cow probably can't lay a cow.

Either you have it or you fucking dont.

edited the post

Who did///

-----------

All I'm tryingyour to say is, I don't see anything wrong with enjoying hot looking babes. If your with a hot sexy babe, tell her she's a bundle of climaxes and have fun. She will love the compliments.

Never ignore hot fucking women. One day you may be too old to see them.

Edited by ledbaby