Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Call me dumb, but Jessica Alba just doesn't do it for me. In fact, I think she's over-rated.

My all time favorite...angie09.jpg And she's an Ohioan to boot.

Aside from my girlfriend of course.

Angie Everhart is one of the hottest women around. :P

That's fair enough but that's an entirely seperate issue.

None of the women in the pics I have posted are 'obese.' They are voluptuous and curvy. Here's more.

x903_x9001_multi.jpg

X29005_d.jpg

That, to me, is a good example of a perfect body. Notice I said 'to me'? I don't absolutely claim that is the prefect body as if it is a proven fact.

The women in the pictures I have posted are 'good looking'. My girlfriend is gorgeous.

Lots of women I have been with have been gorgeous. I'm sorry but I just don't find the likes of Bai Ling or any other very very thin woman attractive. I do like some thinner women. Naomi Watts would be a case in point. She is lovely, but would be even lovelier with more meat on her bones, in my opinion.

Technically I'm overweight. Doesn't stop me from doing 20 mile hikes or 40 mile cycle rides now and then and no it doesn't knock me out. I'm far fitter and can do more than my thinner brother in law for example. I'm fine and healthy despite being 'technically' overweight. Some people are actually more suited to having more weight than others. I had a girlfriend one time who lost a lot of weight and she ended up looking awful. She was way too big boned to lose so much weight and after she lost it she became less active and was less healthy. She looked and acted ill. With some women they have bigger bones...bigger hips for example and when they lose weight it just looks 'wrong'.

How do you know that?

And it's ridiculous to knock women who aren't really even all that much overweight and are pretty NORMAL and AVERAGE sized.

We aren't talking about women who need a forklift truck to move. I've posted pics of women who are only a few dress sizes larger than the typical Hollywood (though not 'real life') 'norm'. Not obese Jerry Springer Show types.

By the way, I very much doubt that Bai Ling needs to take care of herself too much. She's naturally small boned and narrow figured. She probably needs to do very little to keep like that. Like my sister. My sister is naturally thin. She doesn't 'take care of herself'. She doesn't even excercise. She's just like that and couldn't even put on much weight even when she tried.

I can turn it around and say the opposite. As I said, if you haven't been with a woman who can give you a damn good titty f**k then you haven't lived. :D

You don't know 'most' men or what they want so how can you say that? I wouldn't jump on her. Honestly, she does absolutely NOTHING for me. I wouldn't look at her twice in the street. I prefer the women I have posted pics of.

I like those women's top half's but the bottoms are too big for my taste.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this thread was about posting pictures of what we thought were beautiful women, who cares if they are fat or skinny??? Each to their own in my opinion. If someone likes a fat bird so-what???

Some people have to much time on their hands and just spend all day disagreeing with someone on the other side of the world about their own preference of women. Just get on with the pics and less chat!!! LOL

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands also.

Why didn't you go for your ideal woman?

Well, when I was working at "X" company, my boss told me he was going to send me to a satellite location for a 6 month temporary assignment. Once I agreed, he said there was this chick there that was hot and he bet me that I couldn't get her before it was time to come back. Well, I put so much effort into trying that I kinda started liking her and the rest is history. I never went back.

^No problem, guys.

As far as Queen Latifah:

I'd like to point out that she is no longer a spokesperson for the "obese" community, as she is now on a diet, belongs to a gym, and, overall, is working to lose weight. Don't believe me? Look at her subsequent movies from "Chicago" forwards. In each movie she looks just a little bit skinnier. I could be wrong, but I believe the reason is she was at risk for severe heart problems and blood pressure problems and diabetes and such in her future, so she's taken action.

That, BTW, is one of the reason we should strive to be skinnier (NOT Anorexic, but more toned, with less fat). Fat causes high blood pressure, and can put people at a risk for Diabetes and other such conditions. That's why toned, athletic people are healthier then fatter people.

Now, if I may, I think it'd only be fair that from now on, since we intend on continuing this discussion, we could include some hot women in our posts for those who are just here for the hot pics:

gallery_laura_front.jpg

Edited by Nathan

I've gotta say, speaking from a womans POV, I completely agree with this comment.

I am a size 6 (American) and yet, media makes me feel like I am a fatass at times. But I have learned to ignore it and let it go. I am what I am, and happy with it.

I think women of all sizes can be beautiful, look at Steven Tylers daughters for instance, they are gorgeous, all of them, and all of them are above a size 6. I also think Angelina Joile is emaculate, but when not preggers, she is also emaciated.

Regardless, all of them are beautiful despite their different sizes.

American women, as well as other nationalities I am sure, are made to feel that if we are not below a size 4 (in American sizes), then you are overweight. Unfortunately not all women can learn to not compare themselves to what the media tells them they should be.

And let's all remember that eating right and excercise doesn't gauruntee a long healthy life. A very good friend of my families just died of a brain tumor, three weeks after she found out about it. She was 105 lbs, 5'4", and extremely healthy from the food she put into her body to the amount she excercised, but something else got her. Cancer is becoming all too common, despite how healthy you are.

:thumbsup: Listen up guys :notworthy:

Here you go ledbaby, you'll probably get off on this. This would be more to your taste:

skinny_lead_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg

Now wipe that drool off your chin, it's embarassing. :D

Just keep those fat cows away from her. They will put her on a cracker and inhale.

I've gotta say, speaking from a womans POV, I completely agree with this comment.

I am a size 6 (American) and yet, media makes me feel like I am a fatass at times. But I have learned to ignore it and let it go. I am what I am, and happy with it.

I had an ex girlfriend once who wasn't even fat yet she thought she was (based on what was drummed into her head by all the magazines etc that she read) and lost so much weight that it just didn't look right. She was kind of big boned and when she lost too much weight she looked ill not healthy. Also, our social life suffered because whenever we went out she could never relax and enjoy life. I'd go out for a pub meal occasionally and she'd bring along a packed lunch consisting of almost nothing that she would eat before or after on a park bench etc etc.

The strain of the obsessive health and weight loss ended the relationship. She didn't need to lose any weight in the first place. We backpacked around the world together when she was her original size and she was healthy enough to do that.

American women, as well as other nationalities I am sure, are made to feel that if we are not below a size 4 (in American sizes), then you are overweight. Unfortunately not all women can learn to not compare themselves to what the media tells them they should be.

You are right and the fact of the matter is so what if people are overweight? I'm somewhat overweight but that has never stopped me from doing anything. In fact I do more than people who weigh less and are skinnier than me.

Can I run a marathon? No. Who cares? Can I do 250 sit ups? No. Who cares? Can I swim, jog, cycle and hike substantial distances without collapsing in a heap? Yes. As far as I am concerned I am reasonably healthy despite supposedly being 'overweight' according to my BMI. Am I superfit? No. Who cares? I'm nearly 40. What do I need to be superfit for? :D

Being 'overweight' is not the end of the world. Sure, if you are significantly overweight or if you are getting bigger and bigger then you should do something about it but it's ridiculous to think "oh my god I am outside my BMI and I'm gonna die and it's totally unacceptable!"

If your BMI says, for example, that you should be 165lb when you are actually 185lb so what? Big deal. I 'should' be 20lbs or so lighter according to the BMI but I say bollocks to BMI and I know PLENTY of people who think it's a load of old hooey. It's just a guideline that you shouldn't stray too far from. Now if I was 40lb over my BMI then that would be different.

It's total nonsense that being overweight is terrible and the end of the world for you It's not. Being a lot overweight is a problem.

And let's all remember that eating right and excercise doesn't gauruntee a long healthy life. A very good friend of my families just died of a brain tumor, three weeks after she found out about it. She was 105 lbs, 5'4", and extremely healthy from the food she put into her body to the amount she excercised, but something else got her. Cancer is becoming all too common, despite how healthy you are.

Sorry to hear that. Also, people who are 'supposedly' fit and super healthy still die of heart attacks and other problems.

It's not black and white like some people would have us believe.

Edited by Mangani