Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Parli benissimo l' italiano...??? anche troppo, direi...ehm...Fi.a.. :blink:

Aussie or what?

This is my Sunday present for you guys.

From the past to the present young Italian actresses.. Enjoy her!

MARTINA STELLA

27ab.jpg

Martina20Stella.jpg

Martina-Stella_Max_Ottobre-2007_phG.jpg

Trueblue aussie here, but my parents were Italian, heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!!! :):):):)

Parli benissimo l' italiano...??? anche troppo, direi...ehm...Fi.a.. :blink:

Aussie or what?

This is my Sunday present for you guys.

From the past to the present young Italian actresses.. Enjoy her!

MARTINA STELLA

27ab.jpg

Martina20Stella.jpg

Martina-Stella_Max_Ottobre-2007_phG.jpg

Bellissima Martina baby!! :) wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :)

If a woman is beautiful and the picture is not degrading her, why not?

But as any woman I can't stand any xxx rated pics of women. That is a different matter.

And some of the pics you guys post here are a bit :blush::blush: even for me.

I am done here today...hahhaha. I am leaving this thread . :wave:

Hey dove vai? Torna presto eh??! :):):)......don't worry about the XXX pix, it's the Anglo-Saxon way, hehehehehehehehhe :unsure:

Hey dove vai? Torna presto eh??! :):):)......don't worry about the XXX pix, it's the Anglo-Saxon way, hehehehehehehehhe :unsure:

:lol::lol: well, after the last pictures being posted ....mi sa' che l'effetto t...a :o (sorry for the word) piace molto agli anglosassoni... :rolleyes:

^ Not a fan of the fake rack, but she is pretty hot.

And Dragster and Amazonic, I'll have to get my wife to help me make some posts in Italian! She was translating your posts for me the other night ^_^

Is your wife Italian?! We were only "cazzeggiando", hehehehehehheheheehehh...:):):)

Is your wife Italian?! We were only "cazzeggiando", hehehehehehheheheehehh...:):):)

Yes, her parents both came from Sicily in adulthood, and she's first-generation American. She speaks fluent Italian, both the Sicilian dialect and "regular" Italian.

Yes, her parents both came from Sicily in adulthood, and she's first-generation American. She speaks fluent Italian, both the Sicilian dialect and "regular" Italian.

My parents were from central Italy, 100 kms inland from the Eternal City :):).....my nephews and niece and me are the TRUEBLUES of the family :):)....but I grew up speaking both lingos.

Damn... all the Italian. I wish I had a translator...

And Mangani... why does ledbaby's taste in women means ledbaby needs help? Just because you two have different taste in women doesn't mean one needs help for their taste. I happen to prefer ledbaby's taste in women over your myself. Not skinny, but toned... that's what I like. So does that mean I need help or something, too?

And Dragster and Amazonic, I'll have to get my wife to help me make some posts in Italian! She was translating your posts for me the other night ^_^

:lol::lol: oops, sorry sorry..we didn't say bad things, though..

My parents were from central Italy, 100 kms inland from the Eternal City :):).....my nephews and niece and me are the TRUEBLUES of the family :):)....but I grew up speaking both lingos.

Central Italy? ma allora sei un borgataro o un burino, come si dice da quelle parti? :D

And Matt, your wife from Sicily... Pretty hot tempered, the Sicilians... ;)

I am from the Northern part of Italy, VENEZIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Mangani... why does ledbaby's taste in women means ledbaby needs help? Just because you two have different taste in women doesn't mean one needs help for their taste.

I see you totally forgot that he thinks I need the help of eyeglasses? That's ok then is it?

Seriously son, if you are going to butt in on a 'conversation', then read EVERYTHING. Don't just cherry pick a bit here and there while ignoring what prompted the comment in the first place. If you don't understand reactive sarcasm then I can't help you. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mangani

We are not allowed to knock any of the women in the pics? :o

Why would you even want to? Don't like a pic? Fine. Don't dwell on it, move on and comment on a pic you do like? Why take the piss and poke fun at all?

I don't care about most of the pics in this thread. They do little for me. They largely show girlish women instead of womanly women and most are skinny with few curves. I don't spend my time here bitching about them.

Central Italy? ma allora sei un borgataro o un burino, come si dice da quelle parti? :D

And Matt, your wife from Sicily... Pretty hot tempered, the Sicilians... ;)

I am from the Northern part of Italy, VENEZIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D No "burinos" in Australia my Bossi-loving friend,hehehehheheheheheheehh.....only pulling your leg, capito??! :):):):D

Robert.