Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Did ya ever see that movie where she goes topless? Ya would soon change your mind about her. NASTY. :o:o:o She has nothing to show off. :o:o

I love big tits in ladies of course, but not all ladies are provided with them. I was attracted to Meg Ryan after I saw "In the cut" because, perhaps thanx to the film director, she looked quite appealing. She has a cute face....the typical "American girl-next-door" face...other examples of that kind of face that appeals to me are Goldie Hawn, Nicole Kidman...no super titties here, but overall cute babes! :):):)

50 Hottest Female Athletes Of All Time...enjoy!

http://sports.popcrunch.com/the-50-hottest...all-time-50-41/

Good post, my review:

-Sascha Cohen should be higher on the list. She's cute AND flexible.

-Anni Friesinger looks like she could dismember you.

-Tara Lipinski = horse face

-Daniela Hantuchova - NO

-Mia Hamm - NO again

-Lokelani McMichael - Yeah, Baby!

-Quote: "Anna Kournikova would probably break the internet if she ever posed nude." :D She'd be #1 if she ever won a tournament.

Other than some re-sorting in my opinion, no complaints.

I looked at the list, too. I thought the same thing--that #50 girl was crazy-buff. I thought she was so buff that she was manly.

But each of those women have a better body than me, so who am I to criticize?

They sure get a hell of a lot more exercise than me, ROFL.

.................and you should hear her perform too, hehehehehheheh :):)

I'd LOVE to perform with her.

Oh, in a band... nevermind :lolo:

actually, there's one myspace of her band and a second myspace of hers, more hawtness!

I'd LOVE to perform with her.

Oh, in a band... nevermind :lolo:

actually, there's one myspace of her band and a second myspace of hers, more hawtness!

Me too man!!!! I know...I'm on both of her friend lists!! :)

Why would you even want to? Don't like a pic? Fine. Don't dwell on it, move on and comment on a pic you do like? Why take the piss and poke fun at all?

I don't care about most of the pics in this thread. They do little for me. They largely show girlish women instead of womanly women and most are skinny with few curves. I don't spend my time here bitching about them.

Noodlehead?

:hysterical:

I thought I already said I was just going on at you, and my point was, which is purely subjective and not for anyone afraid of a typical subjective comment WAS! Most people or guys agree on who looks good and who doesn't. As far as "models" or people to look at and adore. Serious studies have been done about which type of women most. men think are attractive. It has to do with psychology, symmetry and goes as far as what get's most mens corpuscles racing.

As far as just subjective sarcasm we agreed that this was just me and you fucking about which I find fun and just something men do. Many people don't understand it and I wouldn't be surprised if you brought it in for purely an example. I am not real judgemental in real life and accept most anyone until they have just plastered me to a wall, well as far as girls go anyway. I mean why bother, men and women have different viewpoints on what is "game," which are different from clique to clique and norms applied by segments of society as they see fit from culture to subculture.

I am politically correct about as often as I want to be. I see it's advantages and disadvantages. Overall though I see it as a trifle less than a ball gag and a trifle more than a kick in the arse.

Guy's play, girls play and we all enjoy most of the game without getting too out of sorts. I mended this fence once just to say it was game, purely game. And many of the examples I put up for being PURELY subjective and many of these things have been discussed time and time again......we just repeat things in a different fashion in all sincerity.

Men like a place to play where they can have fun, you have as much right to adore a 'clears throat and gags' whale as I do a fit model.

Realistically?

I dont give a donkey fart about most subjective psychobabble to begin with. I put faith in what I see and do, not what people say they do or want. Most of us know 99% of it's subjective horse shit to begin with.

You dragged if back up at some point and it started all over again, so I knew it was still game.

Guys do anyways.

Chill peeps it's a subjective sarcasm game.

NOW!

When do the lapdancers get here?

Hello Mangani :)

Edited by ledbaby