Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Mischa barton and Joss Stone are both smoking hot. I have met Joss Stone and she is really nice too. :P:P:P:P

Noo shit? Where'd you meet Joss at? Byatch can sang too. Let me put it to you this way all of them are hotties. I've a place for them to store their shoes any day of the year.

Meeeeeeeeyowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwza :)

More Adriana Lima

Adriana-Lima-Photo-Shoots-9.jpg

=

Adriana-Lima-Photo-Shoots-12.jpg

The adorable Miss Lima was discovered in a shopping mall with her mom. She's from Brazil and is now celebrating a birthday in Sin City. She will sign autographs for you and her fans are her fav people in the world. I guess so we made it so you could earn 7.5mil in 2007. 75th top paid person worldwide...her close friends call her "Lima Bean." Photogs nickname is "goddess," because of the famous pink wings pics. I guess that's enough on her, you can see she's my fav. Just a calm easy going person, that I really like in anyone. :)

Edited by ledbaby

Noo shit? Where'd you meet Joss at? Byatch can sang too. Let me put it to you this way all of them are hotties. I've a place for them to store their shoes any day of the year.

Meeeeeeeeyowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwza :)

I met her after a show she did here. She looks even hotter in person. She had purple and red hair. And is pretty tall. I love tall women. :P:P