Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

I am amazed some guys find her hot. She had a great body but not a good looking face..

Sheesh...........Sophia Loren was a goddess and one of the all time great, man. :blink:

sophialoren.JPG

Edited by Mangani

I am amazed some guys find her hot. She had a great body but not a good looking face..

I am doubly amazed at that too.......I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but in this case, some beholders are TOTALLY BLIND!! :huh::blink:B)B):rolleyes:

Yeah, that Sophia Loren. What an ugly man faced trout! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

018.jpg

sophia20loren202.jpg

1220302236_70946a47a1.jpg

Loren2.jpg

ftloren120.jpg

For feck's sake fellas, get a grip will yas? What next, Marilyn Monroe looked like a transvestite?

As I keep saying if you have nothing nice to say.....DON'T FECKING SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! and move on.

Yeah, that Sophia Loren. What an ugly man faced trout! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

018.jpg

sophia20loren202.jpg

1220302236_70946a47a1.jpg

Loren2.jpg

ftloren120.jpg

For feck's sake fellas, get a grip will yas? What next, Marilyn Monroe looked like a transvestite?

As I keep saying if you have nothing nice to say.....DON'T FECKING SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! and move on.

I think she is fucking hot! A real woman! Some guys would not know what to do with all that woman. B)

Since this is (or was) a democratic forum, I WILL THINK AND S A Y what I want seeing that other peeps here go against democracy here and in other POLITICALLY-ORIENTED threads on this site AND NO-ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A F**K. GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY, EHHMMM?!

THANK YOU!! :):)

Regarding Sophia, she stinks of RIGHT-WING FASCISM....and as someone up above here said, GO READ UP ON HER LIFE AND HER MORONIC RELATIVES! :blink::angry:

Robert.

woody-guthrie.jpg

Since this is (or was) a democratic forum, I WILL THINK AND S A Y what I want seeing that other peeps here go against democracy here and in other POLITICALLY-ORIENTED threads on this site AND NO-ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A F**K. GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY, EHHMMM?!

THANK YOU!! :):)

Yeah. Can I see a picture of you, seeing as you like to mock the looks of others?

This is a 'Beautiful Women' thread. It's not the "lets slag off and mock women that others think are beautiful' thread.

Or am I missing something?

Edited by Mangani

Sophia Loren was not ugly. She had an amazing body. I will concede that her face is not top-notch, but it isn't unattractive, either. I don't find it a "hot" face, but it definitely does not turn me off.