Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

I love her!

How's it going "DeepBlackZeppelin?" I take it that you are a Natalie Wood fan also. I LOVE NATALIE WOOD! She's my most favorite actress of all-time in the whole wide world! My ex-Girlfriend Donna whose now deseased, looked EXACTLY like her. ROCK ON!

I love her!

Ok "DeepBlackZeppelin," I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND! One of my dearest friends, the late great Beach Boys drummer Dennis Wilson, introduced me to Natalie Wood two months before she drowned at Catalina Island in 1981. I had a great two hour conversation with her with RJ in attendance. It was one of the greatest moments of my life. My then ex-Girlfriend Donna met her also and it was like looking at twins. I was so saddened and heartbrokened when Natalie died that it took me years to get over it. I was even more saddened when Donna passed away in 2001. ROCK ON!

Petra Nemcova - I love this chick!

PN08.jpg

PN01.jpg

05091_petracelebutopia2_122_1080lo.jpg

Me too, I'M IN LOVE WITH PETRA NEMCOVA! She is one FOXY LADY! Is just too bad that there are so many beautiful women on this earth but you can only marry one. Then again, I'm sure that women are saying the same thing about men. Hmmm.... I think I'll be a Mormon! ROCK ON!

Me too, I'M IN LOVE WITH PETRA NEMCOVA! She is one FOXY LADY! Is just too bad that there are so many beautiful women on this earth but you can only marry one. Then again, I'm sure that women are saying the same thing about men. Hmmm.... I think I'll be a Mormon! ROCK ON!

I better get off this topic and stop looking at all of these beautiful women or else I will not get any sleep tonight. ROCK ON!

Another beautiful picture of Natalie again! "dragster," read one of my other posts on Natalie under this topic on page 51, it should blow your mind. ROCK ON!

:):) Am, I glad to see so much talk on lovely Natalie here and that there are lots of her fans out there :). I think I saw that post, but I'll have to back on it. Hey, if any NW fan out there is interested, just PM and I'll tell yoiu how you can get on the official NW forum. :).

More Nat................

3e5f.jpg

A teen....

d83e.jpg

Nat and family...

289a.jpg

ce85.jpg

photo6.jpg

Very attractive, but I can tell by the bottom picture that she is a troubled woman. Something about the way she is almost biting her lip. She is tortured with some dark secrets. And her eyes, very troubling. She wants to be loved and I'm just the guy for the job.

• 1 month later...