Jump to content

Beautiful Women


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, redrum said:

Did you mean Angus? They hardly show Malcolm in this one. Great song though. I'd loved to have been there. Did they sign that for you? I have an autographed copy of Ginger Baker's book 'Hellraiser.' :)

No, I mean Malcolm, from minute 4:09. He's in a trance (and so am I).

Yes, Angus signed me several times 'Black Ice' and the 2008-2009 tour book. Malcolm and Phil signed the album for me. I also talked a little bit with Angus. This was at the Hyatt hotel when they came to Argentina in 2009.

I went to River Plate Stadium all three nights, but I didn't appear on the DVD. Some friends from Buenos Aires did show up, an ex girlfriend and an ex brother in law.

Edited by Rodrigo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

No, I mean Malcolm, from minute 4:09. He's in a trance (and so am I).

Yes, Angus signed me several times 'Black Ice' and the 2008-2009 tour book. Malcolm and Phil signed the album for me. I also talked a little bit with Angus. This was at the Hyatt hotel when they came to Argentina in 2009.

I went to River Plate Stadium all three nights, but I didn't appear on the DVD. Some friends from Buenos Aires did show up, an ex girlfriend and an ex brother in law.

Now I see. Malcolm was the man. So glad they filmed all this. Awesome you got their signatures and were able to chat with Angus. That one part on the ramp it looks like he's 100 stories above the crowd. :) I also love Chris Slade's drumming. His center placed hi-hat rocks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, redrum said:

Now I see. Malcolm was the man. So glad they filmed all this. Awesome you got their signatures and were able to chat with Angus. That one part on the ramp it looks like he's 100 stories above the crowd. :) I also love Chris Slade's drumming. His center placed hi-hat rocks. 

Yes, Chris Slade didn't give the boys any breathing room at that time of 'The Razors Edge'. I admire Chris a lot, but for me the historical drummer of AC/DC is Phil Rudd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

Yes, Chris Slade didn't give the boys any breathing room at that time of 'The Razors Edge'. I admire Chris a lot, but for me the historical drummer of AC/DC is Phil Rudd.

Phil's the man. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Autumn Moon said:

Adorable, no wonder Mr. Sinatra was completely under her spell.

Absolutely. Those songs of heartbreak he sang came from real-life experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...