Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pagey_17

Beautiful Women

nipples.jpg

Beautiful in B&W.... without the gloss and the makeup.....

You need to get over the gloss and the makeup.... which won't mean a thing, when you're in bed!

Didn't you know that yet ? ? ? :D

nipples.jpg

Beautiful in B&W.... without the gloss and the makeup.....

You need to get over the gloss and the makeup.... which won't mean a thing, when you're in bed!

Didn't you know that yet ? ? ? :D

She is wearing plenty of make up.

Edited by eternal light

She is wearing plenty of make up.

I hadn't noticed the makeup ... :slapface:

I was focused on .... her hair .. :P

And I'm willing to bet a large wad of cash on the fact that the foto is

photoshoped to hell. all foto's are theese days.

she is still very beautiful though.

Etty Lau Farrell

Eat your heart out, Ross! ;)

Come on Steve you can do better than that, those Women from the Fifties have so much more Class than that Little Ho, dont you think?

Regards, Danny

Come on Steve you can do better than that, those Women from the Fifties have so much more Class than that Little Ho, dont you think?

Regards, Danny

Yes, but I like the way Etty carries herself. She seems so uninhibited and a lot of fun.

Yes, but I like the way Etty carries herself. She seems so uninhibited and a lot of fun.

Hi Steve,

I do see where you coming from, she's just not my type i suppose, the Art of Seduction was lost somewhere during the 60s maybe.

Uninhibited Women, well they do nothing for me, nothing, unless were are alone that is, i just dont want you lot of Perverted Voyers watching and knowing just how "Uninhibited" my Women is. And i know it "takes one to know one" thanks. :D

Women should be Dressed like Birthday Presents, the more Layers there are, the more Exciting it gets when you unwrap them, and yes i'm really an Old Fashoned Misogynist at Heart i suppose. :o

Regards, Danny

Women should be Dressed like Birthday Presents, the more Layers there are, the more Exciting it gets when you unwrap them, and yes i'm really an Old Fashoned Misogynist at Heart i suppose.

An old saying comes to mind: "A business presentation should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the important bits but short enough to keep your interest". :)

Oh, tis a smokin' hot shot 'o Pattie. Her book ain't half bad either.

:yesnod: Pattie was/is gorgeous.

pboydDM0111_468x624.jpg

PattieBoyd26.jpg

:peace:,

Jo

Edited by pagemccartney95