Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Who is she and does she have plans for the weekend?

...since you are dying to meet her...here is her.....plans for the weekend?....I am sure it would be lovely union with The Apprentice, if I could arrange it I would

Akuonuo Khezhie

Miss North East India 2007 (Now)

Contestant no.02: Age:23 yrs Height:5'7.5" Stats:32.5-24-35

(Titles Previous)

Miss Nagaland

Miss Kohima

graduate from Delhi University in Political Science :worked with the NGO, Reflorescence Society, Nagaland :hopes to become a social worker working for STs, SCs and minorities

Edited by PlanetPage

...since you are dying to meet her...here is her.....plans for the weekend?....I am sure it would be lovely union with The Apprentice, if I could arrange it I wouldContestant no.02: Age:23 yrs Height:5'7.5" Stats:32.5-24-35

Miss North East India 2007

Akuonuo :Miss Kohima :Miss Nagaland :Miss North-East India :graduate from Delhi University in Political Science :worked with the NGO, Reflorescence Society, Nagaland :hopes to become a social worker working for STs, SCs and minorities

Worked with The NGO - was that an offshoot of Prince's New Power Generation? Anyway, she is delicious. wub.gif

Worked with The NGO - was that an offshoot of Prince's New Power Generation? Anyway, she is delicious. wub.gif

...If you like sure, but I think she is more serious... NGOA non-governmental organization (NGO) is any non-profit, voluntary citizens' group which is organized on a local, national or international level.

She represents the Remote Culture, and the under privileged...that was the reason for her picture here...With her Degree in Political Science, I am sure both of you could solve political issues of her land, or even decide where Jimmy should perform next.... ;)

...Next time Jimmy (and God grant him many, many more)visits these lands, you make sure to be him.....(you missed last time, and you came close this year just now)

...Since it is The Master's Birthday,...here is bit more of the lovely lady For His Apprentice...

Akuonuo Khezhie

RedBlouAK.jpg