Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Mmmmmm lovely. Ta.

You know what? Helen Mirren is still even hot today and yep those beauties are real. :D

I agree. She's one of the most attractive actresses out there IMO, and she's also very intelligent and talented too. She's a natural beauty which is very rare these days. And did I also say that she's British! What a winning combination! :D

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

Mmmmmm lovely. Ta.

You know what? Helen Mirren is still even hot today and yep those beauties are real. :D

You're very welcome Mangani! :D You know, I do have a lot of respect for Helen! She's "hot" in a very elegant and natural way, not like some of the plastic surgery obsessed women out there today! ;) I think she is my fav among the older actresses right after Meryl Streep! :D

I agree. She's one of the most attractive actresses out there IMO, and she's also very intelligent and talented too. She's a natural beauty which is very rare these days. And did I also say that she's British! What a winning combination! :D

I couldn't agree more Magic! :D But I do sometimes think of Helen as the Queen of England! Whoops! :blush:

You're very welcome Mangani! :D You know, I do have a lot of respect for Helen! She's "hot" in a very elegant and natural way, not like some of the plastic surgery obsessed women out there today! ;) I think she is my fav among the older actresses right after Meryl Streep! :D

I'm a Meryl Streep fan too Kiwi, I love most of her films, she's so talented. ;)

I'm a Meryl Streep fan too Kiwi, I love most of her films, she's so talented. ;)

Yeah! That she is Magic! :D I am a fan of Jane Fonda too! So elegant! :wub: I wonder whether I should include any photos of her on here? ;):whistling:

Have you seen her playing the Queen in the film The Queen? She could very well be the Queen! :D

Yep! I did! :D I loved that movie! :D The resemblence between her and the real Queen was uncanny Magic! :D In fact, that's why I always think of Helen as the Queen! :blush: