Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Right! Time for a real knock out! Any of you blokes like Jane Fonda? ;) Check this out! Pretty stunning in my book! :D

Jane%20Fonda.jpg

Yes Jane Fonda's very pretty Kiwi.

Mangani, I actually like that Bollywood actress that you posted photos of. It makes a change to see a real female figure, rather than all the anorexics in Hollywood, much more attractive IMO. ;)

Mangani, I actually like that Bollywood actress that you posted photos of. It makes a change to see a real female figure, rather than all the anorexics in Hollywood, much more attractive IMO. ;)

Cool.

I think that many (maybe even most?) 'men' prefer their women to look like women and not like the Hollywood (or magazine) type anorexics/thin gals. We don't care about a bit of tummy or thigh fat/flab. Just more to grab hold of if you ask me. :D

Namitha would probably be called 'fat' over in Hollywood but she's just 'normal' in body shape to me.

Anyway, Merry Christmas. Oooops it's not Christmas yet but who cares. What a nice big present to unwrap. :D

KerryMarie01.jpg

ok, i'LL EXPECT THIS PHOTO TO BE REMOVED SOONER OR LATER, BUT THIS IS HOW stacia PRESENTED HERSELF ON STAGE IN THE HAWKWIND HALYCON DAYS :):)

95525328.jpg

By blackglove at 2010-11-11

Blimey. How did I miss that? It's not been removed.

Does this mean this thread can get a little raunchier? :D

Nah, probably not.