Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Dragster, I really didn't know what to think of Sharon and Roman's relationship. I mean I read all the anecdotes of how Roman used to push her into pools and criticize her for her opinion. But I mean, if it is true, I am amazed at how she put up with it.

But you can just tell, that despite the fact of how Roman treated her, he did truly love her. He didn't realize how much until she was gone. He personally said his one deepest regret is not being able to protect her, and he did dedicate his next movie to her.

I think his life truly got f*cked up after Sharon's death

And drag, thanks for voicing your opinion, I truly appreciate it.

:) In a way, you are describing Robert Wagner's love for Nat....I must admit there were times when I didn't think RJ loved Nat that much, but later on I removed those thoughts. You are right about Roman's f*cked up career after Sharon's death....it's spooky in a way! One of my fave RP flix is The Lodger....do you remember that one??! :).

With regards to voicing my opinion, thank you very much.....what are forums for??! :) :)

KEEP IT REAL!! :)

:) In a way, you are describing Robert Wagner's love for Nat....I must admit there were times when I didn't think RJ loved Nat that much, but later on I removed those thoughts. You are right about Roman's f*cked up career after Sharon's death....it's spooky in a way! One of my fave RP flix is The Lodger....do you remember that one??! :).

With regards to voicing my opinion, thank you very much.....what are forums for??! :) :)

KEEP IT REAL!! :)

Oh yes, I will never forget Natalie's downfall, truly tragic.

Nat and Sharon will always remain in my heart :)

I am thinking I need to see The Lodger.

And I am thinking I must show my fav movie clip of Sharon, with one word to describe it all: WOW

Golden Bikini and Trampoline

After you watched Sharon, I will leave a little somethin' for you, Rob

A Little Somethin

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

I haven't looked through the whole thread yet, so I don't know if these were already mentioned, but I have to add...

Carole Landis

cl_cdm45a.jpg

Cyd Charisse

175008Cyd-Charisse-Posters.jpg

Jean Shrimpton

15.jpg

Leslie Caron

174779Leslie-Caron-Posters.jpg

Ok, so I guess I'm partial to the old-school beauties. :)

The Ocean,

I must say Jean Shrimpton looks SO much like Keira Knightley in this picture

asprey05b.jpg

Well, the other way around you mean, right? :D

Yeah, I saw that photo of Keira when I was Googling pics of Jean actually. I actually think Dutch model Doutzen Kroes looks more kile Jean Shrimpton though....

doutzenscapa.jpg

I never heard of Carole Landis before. What a sweetie!! Nice pics.

I looked Carole up in wikepedia---Lots of movies, short life, too bad.............

I haven't looked through the whole thread yet, so I don't know if these were already mentioned, but I have to add...

Carole Landis

cl_cdm45a.jpg

Cyd Charisse

175008Cyd-Charisse-Posters.jpg

Jean Shrimpton

15.jpg

Leslie Caron

174779Leslie-Caron-Posters.jpg

Ok, so I guess I'm partial to the old-school beauties. :)

I never heard of Carole Landis before. What a sweetie!! Nice pics.

I looked Carole up in wikepedia---Lots of movies, short life, too bad.............

Yeah, it's too bad she died so young. :( She had SUCH a beautiful face and gorgeous skin. Unreal.

cl_sold6846.jpg