The Debra Lefave Thread...

Geralds Game

lafave_debra_beasley.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347990,00.html

Every time I see news on this psycho bimbo my stomach turns. People who think they are "cute" and who can charm a snake out of it's skin with smooth talk and manipulative behaviour are what they appear to be.

SOCIOPATHIC CRIMINALS.

The recordings of her smooth talking her student on the phone with "You pinky swear, you promise," and then raping him 4 times in 3 days is what it appears to be.

RAPE!

She's made a mockery of the school system, the criminal justice system and has made it pretty clear with her smug little face that her and others can get away with murder.

I even hear from women? "Ohhh she shouldn't have been tried or found guilty because she is a woman and he was looking for it." And they said quite clearly "It's different for a man or a woman?"

Please!

How do you feel?

Who's to say if she hadn't been caught, this 14 year old student would not have been found dismembered in a drainage ditch along I-95?

No double standards!!!

The look on her face alone says enough.

Retry her and lock her up. I'm sure she will have plenty of pals in prison for being a sexual predator/rapist.

<error on topic noted>

She can rape me anyday.

You beat me to it!

Who is the lunatic who started this thread?

:o

Rape doesn't exist between an older female and a younger male. The younger male is only a victim of having the greatest experience of his young life.

You think the "victim" has been hurt by this? The only thing that has hurt him is that his hot piece of ass teacher is in jail.

You beat me to it!

Who is the lunatic who started this thread?

:o

Rape doesn't exist between an older female and a younger male. The younger male is only a victim of having the greatest experience of his young life.

You think the "victim" has been hurt by this? The only thing that has hurt him is that his hot piece of ass teacher is in jail.

Maybe this case was a rape, maybe not.

Apart from the Debra case, a "hot" rapist would excuse the rape? So, if the young male didn't want to be raped, he shouldn't be complaining because she is a hot piece of ass? He should have "enjoyed" it?

She can rape me anyday.

Your answers suggest you are a Strategist

The four aspects that make up this personality type are:

Spontaneous/Ideas/Head/Introvert

:D

Technically, its not rape if the guy gets it up, which he would have to do, to get the job done.

Rape doesn't exist between an older female and a younger male.

Bullshit.

The younger male is only a victim of having the greatest experience of his young life.

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't know if he has or not. The kid Mary Kay Latourno (sp?) was involved with turned out to be a wreck afterwards.

Teachers sleeping with students, especially underage students, are abusing their authority and breaching a trust. That applies to male and female teachers. It is, at best, an appalling lack of judgement.

Apart from the Debra case, a "hot" rapist would excuse the rape? So, if the young male didn't want to be raped, he shouldn't be complaining because she is a hot piece of ass? He should have "enjoyed" it?

Exactamundo.

Technically, its not rape if the guy gets it up, which he would have to do, to get the job done.

Technically, it IS rape, even if he did 'get it up' because he is under the legal age of consent.

Well I just want to know where were the Hot Rapist Female Teachers when I was a Kid.I feel I was Deprived of something .

When I was 14/15, we had a teacher at school who was about 34, and we all thought she was hot and she was about our height too which was even better. Every one of those boys at school would've done her, and I don't think too many of them would've considered the experience 'traumatazing' or an abuse of power

TAMPA, Fla. — A 23-year-old middle-school teacher was charged with having sex with a 14-year-old student in a classroom, at her apartment and, once, in a vehicle while the teen's 15-year-old cousin drove.

I don't think that can be considered rape, as rape is forced, unwanted sexual act sometimes using violence.

There were three incidents, and as you read, one incident even where the cousin was driving them around...

So I think we can safely assume that the boy in question consented to all three times. She was actually charged with lewd and lascivious battery:

"Lewd or Lascivious Battery (Statutory rape) makes it illegal to have sexual intercourse with an individual below the age of seventeen (17) years old or younger, even if both parties consent to the sexual conduct."

But what I find the most interesting about the case is what was reported in Fox News:

"A psychiatrist who examined the boy told the judge that the victim has suffered extreme anxiety from the intense media coverage surrounding the case and does not want to testify."

Now I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe the court case and the media coverage has done more emotional damage to the boy than sex with the woman. It's just odd to me that there would be a psychiatrist telling the judge how anxious the boy is over the trial and media coverage, yet nothing is said about how the boy felt about the sexual acts...

I think the circus surrounding the trial, and probably all the adults going crazy has had far more affect on the kid.

We know what she did was wrong, she had sex 3 times with this guy, who I believe consented, there was nothing in the trial at all to suggest he didn't consent, he was 14, she was 23, not a huge age difference, and how many teenage boys out there have the hots for Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton, and both those girls are in their early to mid 20's, so its conceivable on a mutual attraction level.

She shouldn't have betrayed her position as a teacher, but I think, keeping this whole thing in perspective, I think in regards to the boy, that the situation has been made much worse by all the adults making a big deal about it.

the law must be upheld. it's the old no one cares till it's knocking on their doorstep

mentality. where does her criminality end? does she just stop with sex with minors? (doubtful)

perhaps she wouldn't mind sharing boos and cocaine with them as well? maybe she

wouldn't think twice about raiding the school office vault of money? and on and on..

what happens to the boy emotionally when she doesn't want anything more to do with him?

maybe her thighs are like the boy group menudo (when your voice starts cracking

you're out).

Oh, to be so traumatized. B)

I went to Catholic school K-College. There were NO teachers that looked remotely close to Debra in my schools. Instead I suffered through years of penguins whacking me with their long ass rulers and chalk holders.

Sure, it's wrong; but I think a double standard should apply in the punishment phase. There is definitely a difference between a woman teacher having sex with a teenage boy than a male teacher having sex with a teenage girl.

Flame away

Oh, to be so traumatized. B)

I went to Catholic school K-College. There were NO teachers that looked remotely close to Debra in my schools. Instead I suffered through years of penguins whacking me with their long ass rulers and chalk holders.

Sure, it's wrong; but I think a double standard should apply in the punishment phase. There is definitely a difference between a woman teacher having sex with a teenage boy than a male teacher having sex with a teenage girl.

Flame away

Well yeah I went to a Catholic Boys school, and everyone fled the room when a couple of the Brothers would try to cop a feel, but the boys would drop pencils near our French Teacher's (who was an absolute babe) feet, so they could bend down and look up her skirt...

Even though men have fantasies about teachers and such, seperating fantasies from reality or criminal behavior from ordinary life is probably the issues.

I read much about how men say well they will justify it because "At that age I would have loved to have been raped by her?"

Please?

At 13-19 you haven't a clue. There's a saying I hear quite a lot. "A man cannot walk straight until he turns 27." This is probably the case for many of his fantasies and thoughts too. At 15 your too young to be manipulated by a older woman , much less a contrived sociopath.

Many persons are commiting crimes with the intention of getting caught so they can be famous. This was another one. Having sex in the back seat of a car was begging to get caught. Her ex husband says she has "no feelings or emotions for anyone but herself." This spells sick person.

INSANE!

Guys, pretend your a mother. CNN reporters set up in your front yard, outside your work, outside your retired parents homes. The phone is ringing off the hook and your family just may fall apart.

Guys. Come on now, think like an adult for once. This woman may go on in life of crime. In her mind it's all good.

The law has to be straight, not gray clouds or just if your male or not cute.

I know 15 year olds who haven't even started puberty.

If she keeps getting away with it and getting all the attention why not huh? "I need a few million and hate my brother, where's my ski mask and my ex husbands .45?"

Well there is no need for it to be a crime I am 49 and willing maybe even able to help Her.I want to reabilitate Her Let Me Help the system send her over and I can give Her some Therapy.Why overcrowd the prisons.

Don't be a hypocrite :)

Oh,

I'm not, trust me. I think with some of the events which have tranpired though. We need to really take a look at criminals and the justice system. And too persons from various countries perceive crimes in a different light. I've had to deal with one of these types. Trust me on this they can charm a snake from it's skin, eat him for dinner, make a belt from the remains and laugh all the way along. They have no feelings, and no remorse. People are viewed as simply tools, targets, or gauntlets between them and their desires.

Fortunately I have respect for your opinion. The signature thing threw me. It reminds me of Gallows Pole and I love The Dark Tower series books. The writer is viewed as a bit weird by his own right. But he has a loving wife, family and kids.

As do I.

Australia doesn't have the same views on many things.

I have a sister who is currently in ICU and on the brink of death because of someone being put on house arrest instead of being jailed....my family is in a state of shock. Well tears and shock.

Archived