The Debra Lefave Thread...

Geralds Game

On a more "SERIOUS" note, the latest picture of SOCIOPATHOLOGY in the world today:

- paternal & maternal abuse of children within the same family: UP.

- principle child molestors and rapists: PRIESTS, BANK MANAGERS, LAWYERS, FATHERS, MOTHERS.....then all the rest down the line.

- sexual abuse of children by their teachers: UP.

- sexual harassement and abuse of children by maniacs outside the family circle: DOWN.

....................etc., etc. etc. :(

My point? We have to be very wary of the people who we suspect the LEAST and all this just goes to show the state of our dying and degenerate society!!

Robert.

Hi all,

On a more "SERIOUS" note, the latest picture of SOCIOPATHOLOGY in the world today:

- paternal & maternal abuse of children within the same family: UP.

- principle child molestors and rapists: PRIESTS, BANK MANAGERS, LAWYERS, FATHERS, MOTHERS.....then all the rest down the line.

- sexual abuse of children by their teachers: UP.

- sexual harassement and abuse of children by maniacs outside the family circle: DOWN.

....................etc., etc. etc. :(

My point? We have to be very wary of the people who we suspect the LEAST and all this just goes to show the state of our dying and degenerate society!!Robert.

Hi dragster/Robert,

I use to ignore your posts,but after the above,no more,...

Having worked with the victims in several capacities over the years,and having been told by said victims that the -persons- who abused them wherepeople they knew.Yes, there are strangers who most of the media like to portray as the perps,but the real perps is someone you know.

Just like the person titled in this thread,who is sick,very sick.

If the reverse was true(married 20/30+ male) most would be howling for blood/justice,etc.

KB(Robert,I am going to add you as friend,if I may)

you lie, so much, edwin earl king, congratulations on your latest scam!!!!!!!!!!not that I believed

a single word, or rather we believed a single word, |||Toodla for now??????????????? B)B)

I've no idea what your rambling about. Do you often visit web boards attacking people for no reason? Is this what the insane do for a passtime? Personally I believe your off your rocker. I've no idea what your on about. You came into my thread and attacked me just for kicks and now your still pursuing it.

1. People have every right to be concerned about their children in a world with misfits who approve of this type of behavior.

2. If you cannot get along with persons on this board why don't you just shove off if you just came here to attack without any provocation :)

Oh yeah, take spelling lessons first please.

(spelling edit)

I do not need spelling lessons, you do.

I get along with everyone, thank you, and your the one with problems not me, I don t e mail people with a load of rubbish, or pretend to be about three different people, like you do at the same time.

I have as much right to ponder and go on here if I want to, I have posted a few things whilst waiting for my gorgeous boyfriend to get ready to go out, and now he is ready, so we are off out. I would request you do not reply,as I really am not interested in your boring YAWN replies.........................................

Then bore him with your snied comments instead of me..

There's a drama board somewhere else you know?

oh - he is not bored by me, not one bit, like me we both have demanding well paid jobs, unlike you, as I have stated post what you want about me,(which you seem to have a massive problem with) I do not know you, nor do I want to know you, so kindly leave me alone, and go and bother someone else, I am not interested in what you have to say, your very strange!!!and pathetic>>>>>>>>

228_violin.gif

I do not need spelling lessons, you do.

I get along with everyone, thank you,

I have as much right to ponder and go on here if I want to, I have posted a few things whilst waiting for my gorgeous boyfriend to get ready to go out, and now he is ready, so we are off out. I would request you do not reply,as I really am not interested in your boring YAWN replies.........................................

I hear you especially get along well with men in hotel bars. IF there is a gorgeous boyfriend, i wonder why you would rather be here.

oh - he is not bored by me, not one bit, like me we both have demanding well paid jobs, unlike you, as I have stated post what you want about me,(which you seem to have a massive problem with) I do not know you, nor do I want to know you, so kindly leave me alone, and go and bother someone else, I am not interested in what you have to say, your very strange!!!and pathetic>>>>>>>>

Anyone with eyes can see you started the harassment. What are you daft?

Actually these people should be locked up in a mental institution and the key thrown out. There's no cure for sociopaths or stalking sociopaths. They believe they can behave any way they want and be damned with the rest of the world. Oddly enough they are also human and quite lucky they are put in a mental category. Because 200 years ago they would have been tied to a stake and burned just like all the rest of the "witches."

Perhaps we should rethink burning sociopaths at the stake :)

Deviants shouldn't get away with murder.

Burn em.

What happened to this thread?

Looks like it was crashed by someone reincarnated with yet another new user name, for the purposes of having personal arguments in public - again. :thumbdown:

Looks like it was crashed by someone reincarnated with yet another new user name, for the purposes of having personal arguments in public - again. :thumbdown:

I have to wonder how many brain cells it takes to make an intelligent post. Apparantly more than some people have. I brought this thread into focus amidst all the children being abused in the news and it fit quite well with some of the other topics.

It's main focus and my point however was the double standards in life and in trials and how pretty people get away with murder really.

However these small things rarely slow most of us down.

And on the other hand women have been getting the slight end of things too for centuries, so my point here wasn't real HUGE. Now if she would have raped him and killed him which many sexual deviants tend to escalate to, then it would have been an entirely new thread. She seems to just get her rocks off with virgins which also could cut both ways.

Man what's the word coming to?

(and I'm not attacking Lilith, interesting u/n btw)

Archived