The Car Thread

eagle87

Talking about the new generation...

audi-r-8-f.jpg

And one of my favourites that last time I forgot to mention...

Dodge_Viper_SRT10_Coupe_31_2.jpg

Wow!

What kind of Audi is that that smokes?

I always loved 67 Chevy Camaro SS for some reason. There's an idea, a muscle car with class instead of a shiney expensive import.

67orangeRS_SS_020704_01.jpg

http://www.chevy-camaro.com/FirstGenPages/...RS_SS_020704_01

==

Oh Pb Derigable. I like you just fine lol. I don't see you attacking people, your avatar is original. I like sorting things out rather than fights.

• 2 weeks later...
When you say it reversed it's

Driver

Retuned

On

Foot

:D

I'm currently driving a Ford Ranger and one day it did die for no reason (well, there was a reason but I forget what it was). I've since tuned it and got the timing right and it runs great. It's got a hell of a clutch and will burn rubber. :D

Poor

Old

N'word

Thinks

It's

A

Cadillac

This is what I do. The value of a car is much more to me than I could sell it for as it ages. If it still runs good, I drive my jap cars into the ground and then get another.

lrg_jap_cars_toyota.jpg

I always thought it was (Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge)...

I didn't get my first car until I was 20 and in the corps and stationed at Camp Pendelton, CA in 1984. I bought a '71 Chevelle with a 350 small block. It also had a 650 "double pumper" Edlelbrock carb.

I had the car 26 days before I rolled it on base going up Rattlesnake Canyon at around 80 mph. I was showing off my "new" car to a WM (woman marine). We were lucky to get out with out lives. As God is my witness, the car came to a stop less than 10 feet from the edge of a precipe after having traveled 200 ft or so upside down and uphill. The ravine was probably a 75 drop-off right where my car came to rest. The gal and I crawled out of my car and we gave each other a hug-no doubt relieved we were alive. The military police showed up soon after and I got my first and only DWI (.17 bac).

My car was totaled and I still owed $2000 on it! This was before you were required to have auto insurance. Six months later I bought a '73 Barracuda (318) and then I had two car payments every month. Ahhhh, the good 'ole days...

Now that's a well made US Union made product. Those cheap lighters usually break with 2/3 of the fuel left. :angry:

The Union label.

'Ah, Teamsters.....So surly....So lazy!'---Homer Simpson

B)

Archived