Jimmy and Elvis

Reggie29

To make this perfectly clear it is fake that is Jimmy from Atlantic records 40th 1988, Elvis died in 1977, and Keith Moon in 1978, Noel Gallager is from a Who concert in 2000

Some of you may have seen this and some of you may not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA-aEqbU6jE...feature=related

Pinky brings up a valued question. Cheryl Crowe was born in 1962, If Elvis died in 1977 she would be 15 and This had to be way before 1977 because Elvis looks really good and in his last year he looked awful. What are you thoughts on this Reggie, I know your good at digging things up. Go for it!!

Pinky brings up a valued question. Cheryl Crowe was born in 1962, If Elvis died in 1977 she would be 15 and This had to be way before 1977 because Elvis looks really good and in his last year he looked awful. What are you thoughts on this Reggie, I know your good at digging things up. Go for it!!

Its a fake - and not even pretending to be real! It's an advert the BBC put together - really well too!

Geez, and all this time here I was thinking it was real! :rolleyes:

Why bag creativity?

Just enjoy it for what it is a good radio promo, as far as good commercials go it is one of the better ones and they are few and far between.

Geez, and all this time here I was thinking it was real! :rolleyes:

Why bag creativity?

Just enjoy it for what it is a good radio promo, as far as good commercials go it is one of the better ones and they are few and far between.

Reggie, I feel your balloon was just popped. It wasn't a bad commercal just struck me as not right. Sorry.

Archived