Texas Poligamy Bust

Hotplant

Nathan, why even give him the time of day? I just proved to him he was a hypocrite and he simply ignored me and continued to insult.

One of my best friends growing got molested as a kid, but he's absolutely fine, never had any problems generally associated with molested kids (well...to my knowledge anyways)

Don't you love it when stupid people automatically assume anyone who calls them out is being "PC?" :lol: Kills me every time! I, too am un-PC.... yet somehow by refusing to paint an entire religion with one brush....I'm from the PC police!? :blink: Look out, you patriotic god fearing Americans! I am from the evil liberal conspiracy to overtake your blinding stupidity and hatred! Run to your compounds and stockpile your weapons! :hysterical:

You must really, REALLY miss the "Good old days," when good ole' boys had all the power and didn't have to share. Now the world's getting complicated and yer gonna cry to yer mama's! :(:( cause you can't handle it. Awwww....man up, already.

My cat's turds are more enlightened.

ahhhhh, look. he responded again. Can't handle being ignored?

All the little kiddies of today, with their "need to be recognized, give me attention, I have ADD" bs.

This hurts you more than it hurts me. You have been abandoned, ignored, rejected. Have a nice stay.

Pot-kettle-black.

BTW DRUNK... saying something 'unkind' does not automatically make it 'honest'... just unkind.

Don't you love it when stupid people automatically assume anyone who calls them out is being "PC?" :lol: Kills me every time! I, too am un-PC.... yet somehow by refusing to paint an entire religion with one brush....I'm from the PC police!? :blink: Look out, you patriotic god fearing Americans! I am from the evil liberal conspiracy to overtake your blinding stupidity and hatred! Run to your compounds and stockpile your weapons! :hysterical:

You must really, REALLY miss the "Good old days," when good ole' boys had all the power and didn't have to share. Now the world's getting complicated and yer gonna cry to yer mama's! :(:( cause you can't handle it. Awwww....man up, already.

My cat's turds are more enlightened.

... and if you use the right litter, they clump nicely.

I confess I have no idea whether or not DRUNK clumps well.

:D

... and yeah, I'd like an explanation of the '... 2. she's jewish. '

I can accept the statement about women who were molested as kids, if whomever is speaking of their own experience with people they know . Like I said, the ones I know who seem to be doing okay got some help...

DRUNK responded to that part of my post and lignored the part about 'she's jewish'.

edited for atrocious grammar.

^And continues to ignore it.

Looks like Mr. "I'm honest and un-PC" DRUNK is too skittish to explain that second comment. All well.

And I concur with the rest. There's a major difference between being un-PC (which I am, too... I speak my mind and don't give a flying fuck what others think, frankly), and just being insulting, cruel, and stupid.

DRUNK is not un-PC. He's just insulting, cruel, and stupid, and when he's called out for it, he disappears.

So, DRUNK, buddy, pal... please explain what you mean by saying "she's Jewish" to me and everyone else.

Seems to me that it seemed religion/sex centric...ya know, with living in a compound and all. If they cant identify the situations of complaint though, dont know if the govt should've done this?

I would agree with you on that, it is the law. but at the same time, im the last one to bitch about a speeding ticket even if i was only going 45 in 35(2min before i hit 105 in the same street),. The law is their to protect people who can't protect themselves.

I believe they were right to go in, because the govt. can't pick and choose which call to respond too, if this was true, they will be sued no matter what they did.

but i do agree with you in someways.

If you thought this was bad then where does this story fit into the scheme of things??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7371043.stm

All this tells me is that some people don't deserve to live. They're abusing their right to intake oxygen.

I will never, nor do I ever want to understand, the sickness that invades some peoples' minds.

I would agree with you on that, it is the law. but at the same time, im the last one to bitch about a speeding ticket even if i was only going 45 in 35(2min before i hit 105 in the same street),. The law is their to protect people who can't protect themselves.

I believe they were right to go in, because the govt. can't pick and choose which call to respond too, if this was true, they will be sued no matter what they did.

but i do agree with you in someways.

Well yeah its a weird subject matter, but after the -weapons of mass destruction issue with this admin. i cant help but contemplate the whole situation. Ofcourse! if a complaint is made then the police, or govt has to go in and figure out whats going on and help people.

In regards to the news, its all about seeing someting on different levels and different lights for us all... whether its the morning, a friday night, or someone who doesnt really watch the news etc.

Well yeah its a weird subject matter, but after the -weapons of mass destruction issue with this admin. i cant help but contemplate the whole situation. Of course! if a complaint is made then the police, or govt has to go in and figure out whats going on and help people.

In regards to the news, its all about seeing something on different levels and different lights for us all... whether its the morning, a Friday night, or someone who doesn't really watch the news etc.

Well not to bring up the Iraq issue, i would say, if we didn't go in and they did have it. I would think that is a far worse. I rather leave it like that, but it does applies to the receiving of a call, which you would agree was the right thing to do to check it out.

They would've gone in the Texas compound if Gore was POTUS. Remember Waco texas

Well not to bring up the Iraq issue, i would say, if we didn't go in and they did have it. I would think that is a far worse. I rather leave it like that, but it does applies to the receiving of a call, which you would agree was the right thing to do to check it out.

They would've gone in the Texas compound if Gore was POTUS. Remember Waco texas

Your absolutely right Pb. There was no choice here at all .

If you thought this was bad then where does this story fit into the scheme of things??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7371043.stm

All this tells me is that some people don't deserve to live. They're abusing their right to intake oxygen.

I will never, nor do I ever want to understand, the sickness that invades some peoples' minds.

I'm with you...

I think next to "Denial" in the dictionary they should have picture of this man's wife, too.

I'm with you...

I think next to "Denial" in the dictionary they should have picture of this man's wife, too.

I'm sure she ended up being subservient as well. What an awful story

• 1 month later...

May 29, 2008

The Texas Supreme Court rules to not hear the appellate court case. So, in effect, the lower court's ruling stands....

May 22, 2008

Court: Texas Had No Right To Seize Polygamist Kids

SAN ANGELO, Texas (AP) ― A state appellate court has ruled that child welfare officials had no right to seize more than 400 children living at a polygamist sect's ranch.

The Third Court of Appeals in Austin ruled that the grounds for removing the children were "legally and factually insufficient" under Texas law. They did not immediately order the return of the children.

Child welfare officials removed the children on the grounds that the sect pushed underage girls into marriage and sex and trained boys to become future perpetrators.

The appellate court ruled the chaotic hearing held last month did not demonstrate the children were in any immediate danger, the only measure of taking children from their homes without court proceedings.

Archived