Heather Mills McCartney

Gainsbarre

I imagine Paul McCartney is really really regretting having had anything to do with Heather Mills. I don't think it's just her leg that is in danger of coming loose...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=446126

Mills 'wishes McCartney's three girlfriends luck'

Saturday Apr 12 12:00 AEST

By ninemsn staff

Heather Mills has accused Paul McCartney of having three girlfriends in her first television interview since winning a $51.6 million divorce settlement.

Mills appeared on GMTV in Britain and "launched a tirade" vowing to make public the full transcripts of her divorce hearing, British tabloid Daily Mail reports.

"I wish all the girls the best of luck — better them than me," Mills said of her ex, who has been recently spotted with US heiress Nancy Shevell, actress Rosanna Arquette and horse trainer Tanya Larrigan.

The former model said she petitions to the judge every day because she feels the exerpts of the divorce ruling that were published gave her negative publicity.

"I'm fighting to be able to clear my name, I don't need to talk about Paul," she said from the US, where she was judging a beauty pageant.

"You've seen what I've been through over the past year — I just want my daughter to know the truth."

Mills went on to "boast" about pouring water over McCartney's lawyer Fiona Shackleton's head in court, saying it was to "cleanse and baptise" her after she mumbled something under her breath.

"I thought she looked fantastic, I thought it did her a world of good and now I'm getting lots of offers to restyle the hair of women of her age," Mills said.

She accused Judge Justice Bennett's judgement of being "one-sided" and vehemently denied being "explosive" or "volatile".

Her comments on the show could go against the judge's gagging order which is supposed to prevent Mills and McCartney from talking about the case.

The former Beatle's ex-wife also said she would be spending more time in the US but could not move there permanently because she wants to keep her "daughter near her father".

I hate gold diggers!!! tell her to go take more pictures with those dieing seals!!! she all worried about how her daughter gets driven around!!! give me a break!!! Is she not pauls daughter to?!?!...Someone has to give it to her in the ass man!!! I hate women like that!!! see what money and greed does to the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Mills' mental state is scary. I watched her on this youtube video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGXQB3o_gnc. (this is part 1 of 2) I wanted to hear her side of things so I was prepared to be impartial but she came across as crazy. She made some good points about the media but undermined her credibiity by acting like a lunatic drama queen.

It makes you long for the days of Jane Asher...

It's been 40 years since Jane and Paul broke up, and never once said anything about him in the media.

In fact, when they were interviewing Paul for Beatles Anthology they were asking him about Jane and he said "Jane's never said a word about me in public, so it would be just too weird if I was the one to now kiss and tell..."

I Brought this up to you before Gaines, and you almost defended her and sir Paul. I still stand by my original statement. HOE FO SHO. Yeah this girl is a nut case. She been enganded before a bunch of times. I willing to bet paul macarney would give 150million more so he won;t ever have to hear about her agian, but she is incapable of shutting the fuck up. The only person paul has to blame is himself.

what's the moral here in this story? marry as a looser nutcase to a somebody who has everything. ...and if you can't handle

it and you ovulate once, you can leave with half their personal belongings? i'm sure paul isn't a perfect angel but damn she fucked uped! well not really she has 51 million dollars , a barbra walters special, a book deal, her arm elbow deep in paul's golden ass. and she never has to do anything for paul again to earn any of it! she just has to whine. she's a fucking genius !

I Brought this up to you before Gaines, and you almost defended her and sir Paul.

Me?? Sticking up for Heather Mills?? Bullshit-o-baby, I would never stick up for Heather Mills.

I was probably talking about Paul and Linda or Jane, but not Heather...

Paul is definately not a perfect angel. That's why he had her agree in the settlement to not to put out a book. He has stuff to hide. He has always been really concious of his public image and how he is looked at and how he will be remembered. And he does not want his Mr.Nice guy image shattered.

And he needs to stop dying his hair. No one is buying it. He also looks like he has had cosmetic surgery of some sort on his face.

Paul is definately not a perfect angel. That's why he had her agree in the settlement to not to put out a book. He has stuff to hide. He has always been really concious of his public image and how he is looked at and how he will be remembered. And he does not want his Mr.Nice guy image shattered.

And he needs to stop dying his hair. No one is buying it. He also looks like he has had cosmetic surgery of some sort on his face.

It doesn't happen often, but I totally agree with Spats on all points.

Sir Paul's a dumbass for not getting a prenup.

I Brought this up to you before Gaines, and you almost defended her and sir Paul. I still stand by my original statement. HOE FO SHO. Yeah this girl is a nut case. She been enganded before a bunch of times. I willing to bet paul macarney would give 150million more so he won;t ever have to hear about her agian, but she is incapable of shutting the fuck up. The only person paul has to blame is himself.

I think...no no no...I know!!! the loss of her leg got to her head...Hoe Fo Sho!!!

It doesn't happen often, but I totally agree with Spats on all points.

Sir Paul's a dumbass for not getting a prenup.

He's worth £800m, and she was awarded £24.3m, so he's done alright out of the deal, especially since she was seeking £125m

Although she did make this stupid comment in the Telegraph:

Miss Mills, 40, said the couple's daughter Beatrice, four, was now "meant to travel 'B' class while her father travels 'A' class".

Aww, poor bitch, she has to slum it on a paltry $47 million, travelling in a second-rate 'B' class, where the other people have to suffer who only have 50 million-dollar fortunes... I hope she knows where to get food stamps <_<

When Linda McCartney died, she actually left Paul £100m of her own money, that she'd earnt from a couple of Veggie Cook books and a line of supermarket tofu-treats. And frankly, if Linda could've earnt that much money on her own just being married to Paul, it goes to show you just how much of an incompetent bimbo Heather Mills really is. She could've had the Heather Mills Barbie Doll line with removable leg (sold seperately), and bingo, she wouldn't have needed to sue Paul, she would've had stacks of her own cash.

He's worth £800m, and she was awarded £24.3m, so he's done alright out of the deal, especially since she was seeking £125m

Although she did make this stupid comment in the Telegraph:

Miss Mills, 40, said the couple's daughter Beatrice, four, was now "meant to travel 'B' class while her father travels 'A' class".

Aww, poor bitch, she has to slum it on a paltry $47 million, travelling in a second-rate 'B' class, where the other people have to suffer who only have 50 million-dollar fortunes... I hope she knows where to get food stamps <_<

When Linda McCartney died, she actually left Paul £100m of her own money, that she'd earnt from a couple of Veggie Cook books and a line of supermarket tofu-treats. And frankly, if Linda could've earnt that much money on her own just being married to Paul, it goes to show you just how much of an incompetent bimbo Heather Mills really is. She could've had the Heather Mills Barbie Doll line with removable leg (sold seperately), and bingo, she wouldn't have needed to sue Paul, she would've had stacks of her own cash.

incompetent bimbo she is!!! but a sexy one...whats with these so called hot women...In my eyes they seem to be gold diggers(The skinny hot ones)...thats why i prefer some meat...not just rack and bones and lusting for your money(a shooter)...paul's next woman should be a tad husky and have blue eyes :)

B)

incompetent bimbo she is!!! but a sexy one...whats with these so called hot women...In my eyes they seem to be gold diggers(The skinny hot ones)...thats why i prefer some meat...not just rack and bones and lusting for your money(a shooter)...paul's next woman should be a tad husky and have blue eyes :)

B)

He won't be hooking up with any husky woman. He wants to put across the verile man image who can still get hottie.

B)

Paul should've married someone who was sexy and oozed class, like Virginie Ledoyen:

virginie_ledoyen.jpg

:hysterical: Gains, you kill me. Hey, I didn't even know he had that much $. Holy crap.

Yeah the majority of Paul's money comes from all the music publishing that he owns

Have a look at his website if you want to see the popular stuff he owns:

http://www.mplcommunications.com/

I'm mean, like especially musicals, he owns some big hit musicals like Guys & Dolls, Grease, Hello Dolly, Annie, A Chorus Line...

pretty sexy...Australia has some vicious women...a lot of tall ones too. Tall is hot...long legs...man-o-man. who is this girl you speak of?

I agree. Tall women rule!!! :P I have always had the fantasy of hooking up with a pretty woman who was taller than me.

He may have realized that he made mistakes and he needs to reconcile himself to the facts that he knows. He may not be proud of everything that has happened in his personal life. He remains a public figure. He has to balance the self he knows with the person the world knows. It's probably fair to say this divorce has put him through some soul-searching, and the elusive inner peace that sustains everyone is high on his preferred menu items.

His best woman now will bring out the best in him for whatever reason. There are few saints in this world. Everyone makes mistakes. You must choose the best relationships. Part of evaluating the quality of a relationship is understanding how you interact with someone; if there are elements of joy, understanding, and peace to balance the passion. Also, when you look forward to having conversations with someone that are generally easy and highly enjoyable as a matter of course, that is a sign of a quality relationship.

Archived