Bomber says goodbye

The Bomber

Well if you must but I for one will miss your comments and information. Thin Lizzy Rocks and you do to.

In a war zone you have to have a Bomber and most times this is a War Zone take care of yourself

Al

After much consideration,i have decided to leave the forum,i had some good times but i've just decided to leave,for personal reasons,so goodbye.

:drunk:

I do not accept your resignation! :boohoo: Dammit, Bomber, you're an original.

I'll be leaving here soon, but I certainly won't announce it.

What makes you think people are really gonna care if you leave?

People aren't going to care if I leave, and I've been a member of this forum for a long time.

It's so typical today. "I hope people miss me. Let me place a guilt trip on them by telling them I am leaving for personal reasons, and then let me inflate my ego by getting responses telling me I should stay, and please don't leave!"

Thanks for announcing. :rolleyes:

Yes, you are an original Bomber. I don't know you personally but have enjoyed your posts. And learned some things in the process. Hate to see you go. You will surely be missed. :( Do you belong to any other Zeppelin forums? Maybe we will all meet elsewhere if you do.

I'll be leaving here soon, but I certainly won't announce it.

What makes you think people are really gonna care if you leave?

People aren't going to care if I leave, and I've been a member of this forum for a long time.

It's so typical today. "I hope people miss me. Let me place a guilt trip on them by telling them I am leaving for personal reasons, and then let me inflate my ego by getting responses telling me I should stay, and please don't leave!"

Thanks for announcing. :rolleyes:

I'll miss you, DRUNK. Our little community of Oldbies is getting smaller by the day...

You say yes, I say no.

You say stop and I say go go go, oh no.

You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello hello

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

Hello hello

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

Not another internet forum 'goodbye' production...seriously, some people need to get a life.

If you have 'friends' here then do it via e-mail. If they really were friend you would have at least exchanged e-mails by now.

If this is about people here not paying you enough attention, too bad. We're not here to deal with your childish issues.....

Not another internet forum 'goodbye' production...seriously, some people need to get a life.

If you have 'friends' here then do it via e-mail. If they really were friend you would have at least exchanged e-mails by now.

If this is about people here not paying you enough attention, too bad. We're not here to deal with your childish issues.....

Don't be a jackass. If someone I talked to in school suddenyl left one day, I'd be a little upset they didn't at least tell me they were leaving, even if I didn't see them outside of school or something.

After much consideration,i have decided to leave the forum,i had some good times but i've just decided to leave,for personal reasons,so goodbye.

:drunk:

gee, you spend not more than 3 months in the forum and you're living ...

I might agree with you even if I don't know your personal reasons but I think that we need some rest from the forum ... there are soo many duplicated or boring threads that you (we) need some fresh air :rolleyes:

As me: I'm on holidays from the forum and I post just once in a while to let me (still) feel part of the zepheads

... but I'm still a strond Zep collector and this is a fact in my life

Archived