Is this really Jimmy?

*I*LOVE*JIMMY!!

This picture has been posted many times and has claimed to be Jimmy. My problem with it is this person is to muscular. Not that I wish it wasn't Jimmy and I love him dearly but face it, Jimmy really doesnt have any muscles. Is there any proof? Just wondering, its a very nice picture.

I found it under the Hot pics of Jimmy. That's why I was wondering.

104266145322434xq8.jpg

This picture has been posted many times and has claimed to be Jimmy. My problem with it is this person is to muscular. Not that I wish it wasn't Jimmy and I love him dearly but face it, Jimmy really doesnt have any muscles. Is there any proof? Just wondering, its a very nice picture.

I found it under the Hot pics of Jimmy. That's why I was wondering.

104266145322434xq8.jpg

Jimmy's arm muscles were quite defined. You know, when you are pushing yourself up like that, your shoulder blades do jut out a bit.

That being said, IMO, that's not Jimmy.

Too wide in the shoulder, waist too wide, arms too thick...and believe me, I've studied Jimmy's arms. lol

The quality and resolution of that pic is just too low to make out any details really.

Could be anyone. :lol:

That's definately Rob. I don't think Jimmy would have let any one photograph is bare arse and if any one did it definately wouldn't look like that. He's too thin to have a bum like that.

What she said.

People people....hear me out, as I am somewhat of an expert on the subject for I have studied the Ass of Robert Plant throughout fully and carefully for some time now.

This IS the mighty rear of the golden god; I'd know those shoulder blades anywhere!

People people....hear me out, as I am somewhat of an expert on the subject for I have studied the Ass of Robert Plant throughout fully and carefully for some time now.

This IS the mighty rear of the golden god; I'd know those shoulder blades anywhere!

ARE YOU THE OTHER GUY IN THE POOL??? :(:(:(

THinking Roberts hair has not been that short until the 80's.

THinking Roberts hair has not been that short until the 80's.

As a person with long hair myself, it tends to go forward once you lean like that….them awesome locks are in the front, his powerful arms are blocking the view….mystery solved!

I hope you all realize I'm kidding....I'm not THAT blonde.

As a person with long hair myself, it tends to go forward once you lean like that….them awesome locks are in the front, his powerful arms are blocking the view….mystery solved!

I hope you all realize I'm kidding....I'm not THAT blonde.

I have long hair too, and when it's WET and you are coming out of a pool like that, it usually doesn't go forward.

It usually stays down, and in back.

It's not Bob IMO.

Archived