Is this really Jimmy?

*I*LOVE*JIMMY!!

All the stories of this photo I have seen around makes me believe that it's Robert. The hair appears shorter here because his head is leaned forward quite a ways; if his head was straight up and down his hair would appear to be an appropriate length for him.

But then again, I guess you can't believe everything you read! I'm gonna stick with thinking it's Robert for my own pleasure viewing! :wub:

I believe it is Robert also and no I have never seen his Ass but I do know that he does quite a bit of Swimming while on tour .While trying to get his Autograph in several citys I have missed him at the pool numerous times .You get there and everyone is saying Man do you know who was just here.I have also been told he plays Tennis . Sharon a Friend of Mine told Me it was Robert and I believe She knows.

There is a clearer picture available... someone posted it here before... I have it in my archives on my computer, but I don't dare bucket it! Mordor Maiden??

Honestly, who else's bum could you bounce a quarter off? That's Rob!

At least I hope so. If I'm lusting after Jimmy, OK... but Bonzo? I think Bonzo was a bit huskier... a bit heavier and less defined muscles.

Archived