Gone Gone Gone Wins Country Music Video Award

Those blasted trousers again..... :huh::lol:

I just happened to turn on the CM awards just as brad paisley was performing, I had forgotten all about this.

Then they showed Robert and Alison sitting together so I stuck it out (country ain't my bag), and as I was watching I was wondering what was going through Robert's mind with all the country folk doing their thing.

I thought...this must be so weird for him :unsure: . The picture just didn't quite fit.

When they put on the clips for the videos I was worried Willie might take it...his was pretty darn cool I thought. Then when R&A won, Yeah! As Robert said "I must say being here is a bit peculiar" or something to that effect I was laughing because he was leaning way down to the mike, even though it wasn't necessary, and Alison was kind of looking around and up at him like "Robert! you don't have to lean down, and I can't see you through your hair" then she didn't get to say a word, just a passing wave and a thanks to someone.

I'm happy for them.

Great way to kick off the tour. :thumbsup:

But three dates in Tennesee..................... <_<:blink:

Robert Plant and Tim MGgraw! Whouda thunk it!?

Faith Hill is excluded? Oh there she is next to Alison Krauss. Thank you for posting the photos, Roxie!

Now I get it; Tim McGraw is keeping his eye on Faith Hill.

Found some more pics, unfortunately small. :huh:

15726630.jpg

15727197.jpg

Those blasted trousers again..... :huh::lol:

They have a nice sheen; I wonder what kind of fabric that is.

124931582_521261.gif

Make your own Glitter Graphics

One thing I love about the country music awards is that they happen on virtually every day of the year. It's nice to know that people are appreciated.

Oh they're not playing in Georgetown, Price, Manti, Logan, Moab, West Valley City or even Provo? :huh:

Shame on them.

Hank Williams Sr played in Provo; has anyone been there since?

I really like the song and the video. I'm glad for them both.

As far as Robert wearing a cowboy hat----I hadn't thought of that. Why not feature a new video of Robert with a cowboy hat driving a four wheel drive Ford pickup truck. They could play the theme from "Rawhide" in the background while he goes off to rustle up some more cattle.

that would be better with "Hot Dog" behind it

I really like the song and the video. I'm glad for them both.

As far as Robert wearing a cowboy hat----I hadn't thought of that. Why not feature a new video of Robert with a cowboy hat driving a four wheel drive Ford pickup truck. They could play the theme from "Rawhide" in the background while he goes off to rustle up some more cattle.

Not bad.

125192131_986646.gif

Glitter Graphics

Whoopee. If someone told me 30 years ago that Robert PLANT would be in a country video and win a Grammy for a quasi-country album, I'd have them committed.

Led Zeppelin III prepared us for Raising Sand

Led Zeppelin III prepared us for Raising Sand

Maybe you were prepared since 1970. I wasn't though. Robert didn't give me enough time.....

:unsure:

There are some songs I really like on Raising Sand. :):) But I never listen to the album. I simply forget it exists. I'm very, very happy for its success though, but I can't wait till SS and Robert release a new album.

Archived