Best Party Bands

alwizard03

Alright I was worried I really have seen a lot of shows over my life which by the way is not over yet please Zep one more for AL . Sometimes I get carried away with my stubs and such .I have over 300 total of shows I have attended and My ex wife left me a dozen of hers when She left with whats his name and Yes I know a few people but I dont hang out with Led Zeppelin My friends are lower on the food chain and verry private people after work nuff said . I might want another backstage pass or two.

I so much wish J Giels would tour again In 99 they did not play in my area or at least as for as I know

I love seeing your stubs, keep 'em comin'!

The Donnas

They were a support act but probably the highlight of the night. They kept on talking to the audience and made all the girls feel good about themselves. I'm sure they would have gotten some of the guys 'excited' too :lol::whistling: . Overall, just a very fun band to see on stage.

Never got to see them

BLACKOAKAUTOGRAPHS.jpg

These guys party Black Oak Arkansas

HPIM3578.jpg

HPIM3579.jpg

Could not resist these were taken on my music pilgrage of Mississippi ,Arkansas , Tennesee last year

The Home stomping Grounds of Jim Dandy and Black Oak Arkansas

If you look at My autographed Photo I posted earlier it says 277 My God they are having a population explosion 9 people have moved in thats about 1 person per year.Most proably the 277 people have just had 9 kids in that amount of time.It is a nice quite area though.

Archived