Led Zep website

sam_webmaster

Please, please, please can we have the 'Show New Replies To Your Posts' button?! It mkes forum viewing so much easier!!! :)

Sam, please restore this function. It's my lifeline for getting caught up each day!

Other than that, fantastic! Cheers! :beer:

One other thing Sam, regarding the flood control. The 60 seconds is like an eternity, but that's your call. The drag about the new flood control is that it kicks in when you go to compose your reply, not when you actually click post. I used to compose my reply when I was in the moment, open another window to read other threads, then come back after the time had elapsed, make sure it's what I really want to post, and then post it. I don't know if this board allows you to change when the flood control kicks in, but it would be great if it came at the post point, not the compose point. Cheers!

Great!

I really like the new 'quote' function that caches all of the messages you wanna reply to until you hit the 'reply' button.

The interactive profile pages are a nice touch too.

It would be nice if those were used more....

(oh and if char limit was a little larger for statements :blush: )

Please, please, please can we have the 'Show New Replies To Your Posts' button?! It mkes forum viewing so much easier!!! :)

I second that. :)

Sam, please restore this function. It's my lifeline for getting caught up each day!

Other than that, fantastic! Cheers! :beer:

:) It's there. Mouse-over the little red square at the head of the title. You've all probably found it by now, took me a bit of fooling around to discover it.

I personally see no harm in trading live recordings. Now selling them would be another matter entirely.
:)

Hear! Hear!

Note I'm posting in the OFFICAL "Led Zep" website thread...............

:rolleyes:

B)

agreed. B) heh, heh,.... cooool :)

Great!

I really like the new 'quote' function that caches all of the messages you wanna reply to until you hit the 'reply' button.

The interactive profile pages are a nice touch too.

It would be nice if those were used more....

(oh and if char limit was a little larger for statements :blush: )

:) It's there. Mouse-over the little red square at the head of the title. You've all probably found it by now, took me a bit of fooling around to discover it.

:)

Hear! Hear!

agreed. B) heh, heh,.... cooool :)

I see a Pattern of abuse here. :lol:

I like being able to archive and have my private messages emailed to me. Is there a way to read PMs, in their entirety, in our email inboxes? Sometimes, it's nice to read them when I'm checking my email messages (rather than waiting until I log in here). Thanks.

Same here!

One other thing Sam, regarding the flood control. The 60 seconds is like an eternity, but that's your call. The drag about the new flood control is that it kicks in when you go to compose your reply, not when you actually click post. I used to compose my reply when I was in the moment, open another window to read other threads, then come back after the time had elapsed, make sure it's what I really want to post, and then post it. I don't know if this board allows you to change when the flood control kicks in, but it would be great if it came at the post point, not the compose point.

Again, same here! :lol:

Something else I'd like to see, is the "reply has been posted" feature, & to have the previous posts visible when you are replying back.

Also, about the old board, is it possible it won't disappear? I mean, can it stay locked, but still open for viewing? There's so much stuff there, a lot of great personal things for myself, & it's just too much to try to copy. :'(

As mentioned...the smilies...I'm addicted to them! :lol: Please take off the limit, or make it a few more.

One last thing...the friends section I really like. If some one adds you as their friend though, they don't show up on your list unless you go find them & click "add friend". It would be cool if when you receive a PM telling you they added you, if there's an option to automatically add them to your own list. :)

I love how this site looks & feels. You've done a great job, as always. :thumbsup: Thank you for all of your work, we appreciate it. :)

I requested this via PM, too, but I think the limit on sig pic sizes could be slightly bigger. Of course, I only say that because the "Let me cut a smile" banner in my sig is way more effective at full size than at its current small size.

You've lost me. I'm talking about the list of all the threads you've posted in that have had responses.

I requested this via PM, too, but I think the limit on sig pic sizes could be slightly bigger. Of course, I only say that because the "Let me cut a smile" banner in my sig is way more effective at full size than at its current small size.

Aaarrgghh!! No!! I was going to suggest that sigs should be smaller!! It drives me bonkers when half my screen is taken up by someone's sig, no matter how good.

:duel:

Aaarrgghh!! No!! I was going to suggest that sigs should be smaller!! It drives me bonkers when half my screen is taken up by someone's sig, no matter how good.

:duel:

:P

I don't want them gone, just expanded a little. My sig is way too small. If I could only have maybe just a tiny bit more room, that'd be better. I hate huge sigs, too. I just want a slight slack-off. Not a complete abolishment of the limit.

:P

I don't want them gone, just expanded a little. My sig is way too small. If I could only have maybe just a tiny bit more room, that'd be better. I hate huge sigs, too. I just want a slight slack-off. Not a complete abolishment of the limit.

I think (IMO) that your signatures / pictures are big enough ... even more ... You want to change the rules because your signature isn't "beautiful" as you imagine or think ... :rolleyes::( .. is it easier than work / change your images???

Change resolution of your computer and it'll be marvellous also for you but believe me, two images as big as yours are a BIG signature ...

Anyway, I don't understand why you find a limit and others put enormous signatures like members spatdrastik or DeepBlackZeppelin (this is almost an entire screen page! :wtf:) ... B)

Archived