Anyone Attending from US/Canada

KCW

PotBound is happy to be attending w/ PB Junior. :D

I am in England but will be staying at the travellodge in the Docklands area just across the river from the Arena !! I am from Hants. I am going up Sunday morning and meeting Whyalla:D

Rodney- Orange County

Continental via Houston to Gatwick on Friday arriving Gatwick Saturday 10:00 a.m.

Leaving London on Thursday

Staying at Holiday Inn Gatwick

Anybody else a football fan?

I got a ticket for Chelesa on Tuesday and looking for more games.

Hit me up if any body else wants to see game(s).

I'm coming from Dallas area (grew up in little town in Northern Wisconsin) with son-in-law (won chance to buy the tickets) from Central Illinois. Be in London Sunday afternoon. Staying at the International with what sounds like many many other Zep Fans from all part of the globe.

We should all gather in the lobby Sunday night around 7:00 and head out for a Zep Pub Crawl... where your best Zep stuff.

:beer:

Below (in alphabetical order) is a list of attendees coming in from the US & Canada. Let us know and we'll add your name, city, departure city, date of arrival in London and hotel plans.

ALLBETSAREOFF - Las Vegas, NV - via "Where's Everyone Coming From?" Thread

ASIOUX - Los Angeles - 12/7 - Mayfair/St. James Area (via "Concert Rumor N.Y." Thread)

B9Z43D@O2! - Midland, GA - 12/8

Beverly - Auburn, AL - 12/8

BFDIESEL - Toms River, NJ - 12/9 - Holiday Inn Express near the 02

BLACKDOG1971 - Philadelphia - 12/6 - Sofitel St.James near Piccadilly circus.

BOGGYWITHDEWAINE - Going with VINYLJUNKIE (See Below)

CYNDY!!! - San Francisco, California

DIALDUI - Chicago - United Airlines - 12/6 - Picadilly Area - VIP Tickets!

DOUBLEA - North Carolina

DRDAVE - Idaho - 12/8 - Hilton London Heathrow

GJD (Brother) - Toronto - 12/8 - Ramada Inn (near O2)

GR3II - Canada - via "Age of People Attending" Thread

GRANDMEAULNE - Quebec - 12/9

HAWGWASH - Padre Island, TX

ICANTQUITYOUBABE - Rochester, NY - via "Age of People Attending" Thread

JIMMYJAM - Hamden, CT - via "Where's Everyone Coming From?" Thread

JJARVIS - Toronto

KCW - Fort Worth, TX - 12/8 - American Airlines #78 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

KEEPACOOLIN'BABY - Edmonton, Alberta - 12/7 - Hotel Crown Plaza St. James

LEDBAGELZ - New York - 12/8

LEDZEPGIRL - Mississippi (via Chicago) - 12/7 - VIP Guest List!

LISAINCALI - California - 12/7

MOG - Ohio

MOTHERDAUGHTERSHIP - NYC/FL (via Detroit) - NWA #23 - 12/9 - Ibis in Greenwich

OHIOZEPP - Columbus, OH - 12/8 - Hostel in Greenwich

PAGEFAN1972 - Seattle, WA

RJSTEW - Calgary, Canada - British Air - 12/9 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

SAM - Los Angeles, CA - American Airlines #136 - 12/8

SPYWRITER - Fort Lauderdale

STRYDER1 - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

STRYDER1978 - Colorado (via Chicago) - 12/7 - Earls Court Area

SUNSETKING - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

SUPERNAUT - Toronto - 12/8 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

SUZEPCHICK - New York City

TANGERINE - California

TOM S. - Daytona Beach, FL - Club Quarters at St Pauls

VINYLJUNKIE - Halifax (via Toronto) - 12/8 - Air Canada #848 - Novatel (near O2)

WHYALLA - Nottingham, England - Staying at Novatel, Greenwich (near O2)

WILLIBEE70 - Missouri (via Chicago) - 12/6

ZEP41 - Cleveland, OH - 12/6

ZEPBOOTMAN - Marietta, GA - 12/9

ZOSOTATT (w/Wife) - Toronto - 12/7 - Air Canada #848 - Trafalgar Square Area

Hey AndyW!! What part of Dallas Area? We're over in Fort Worth. Will be arriving on Saturday morning and staying at the same hotel - the International Hotel. Sounds like a plan on Sunday night!

~kc

I'm coming from Dallas area (grew up in little town in Northern Wisconsin) with son-in-law (won chance to buy the tickets) from Central Illinois. Be in London Sunday afternoon. Staying at the International with what sounds like many many other Zep Fans from all part of the globe.

We should all gather in the lobby Sunday night around 7:00 and head out for a Zep Pub Crawl... where your best Zep stuff.

:beer:

Hello everybody!!

I'm so glad a lot of people from North America are going! I'm actually departing from Memphis but I have a layover at Chicago O'Hare for about 2 hours....is anybody connecting there and flying to Heathrow on American Airlines flight 46? I think we're supposed to arrive in London around 9:45 am on the 7th....would be cool if there is....we could talk about the concert, make plans to meet for a Led Zep party....etc...

We're staying at The Edward Hotel in central London near Hyde Park.....

Hello everybody!!

I'm so glad a lot of people from North America are going! I'm actually departing from Memphis but I have a layover at Chicago O'Hare for about 2 hours....is anybody connecting there and flying to Heathrow on American Airlines flight 46? I think we're supposed to arrive in London around 9:45 am on the 7th....would be cool if there is....we could talk about the concert, make plans to meet for a Led Zep party....etc...

Hey LedZepGril,

Im from Nashville and I will arrive in London on the 9th. i want to hang out with you because you have the VIP goods....!!!

Stryder1

Hey LedZepGril,

Im from Nashville and I will arrive in London on the 9th. i want to hang out with you because you have the VIP goods....!!!

Stryder1

Hey there Stryder1! Well, we're on the ticket guest list but we don't even know if we're going to be able to catch up with Robert Plant after the show..He's a good friend of ours but this event may be just too big....will try to catch up with his PA sometime before the concert....

TangerineMan, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Flying with GrandMeaulne on British Airways flight 94, arriving Sunday early morning.

To the person who is into football: I'd love to try and see Spurs v. Man City at White Hart Lane on the Sunday but it may conflict with pre-show parties and picking up tix at the O2...

I'll be flying from Philadelphia and arriving in London on Dec 6th. I will be staying at the Sofitel St.James near Piccadilly circus.

So close and yet so far! Flying in from IAD (Washington DC) departing 5 December and arriving LHR at appx 10 AM on 6 December. Staying in a flat down in Bankside/Southwark near the Borough Market/tube.

Flying BA this time and hoping for a much better trans-Atlantic flight than the United flights of late.

If you're arriving at the same time, perhaps we can hop on the Heathrow Express?

Hello everybody!!

Hi LZgirl,

I arrive at Heathrow a little after you- 11:30 on British Airways from LA. I'm sure we'll spot others in the airport! Hope to see you, Lisa

A lot of us sharing flights or arrival times. I will be wearing a Zep T-shirt and will be looking for others that are as well! I think the journey could be close to as much fun as the concert itself given the interest in getting together and can't wait to stand in line for wristbands with thousands of others.

I think that's going to be a party unto itself. A religious experience for sure. Our journey to Mecca!

Updated Page 1 this morning (December 4th) at 8:25am Central US Time. The excitement is building! Looks like we now where a lot of people are going to be staying, arriving at Heathrow/Gatwick! Let's keep it going! ~kc

Hey all

Coming in from philadelphia - will be landing monday morning and flying out tuesday afternoon (yea insane).

Was interested in finding out afterparties for non-vip ticket holders - are there any set locations to get boozed up?

Cant wait!

Tagg

Leaving Los Angeles @ 4:30pm on 12/8, arrive midday on 9th and head to my hotel next to the O2

Below (in alphabetical order) is a list of attendees coming in from the US & Canada. Let us know and we'll add your name, city, departure city, date of arrival in London and hotel plans.

I try to update this Initial Post on Page 1 to include the most up-to-date information. Updated at 8:25am, Central (U.S.) Time 12/4/2007 - ~kc

ALLBETSAREOFF - Las Vegas, NV - via "Where's Everyone Coming From?" Thread

ANDYW - Dallas, TX - 12/9 - Hotel International

ASIOUX - Los Angeles - 12/7 - Mayfair/St. James Area (via "Concert Rumor N.Y." Thread)

B9Z43D@O2! - Midland, GA - 12/8

Beverly - Auburn, AL - 12/8

BFDIESEL - Toms River, NJ - 12/9 - Holiday Inn Express near the 02

BLACKDOG1971 - Philadelphia - 12/6 - Sofitel St.James near Piccadilly circus.

BOGGYWITHDEWAINE - Going with VINYLJUNKIE (See Below)

CYNDY!!! - San Francisco, California

DIALDUI - Chicago - United Airlines - 12/6 - Picadilly Area - VIP Tickets!

DOUBLEA - North Carolina

DRDAVE - Idaho - 12/8 - Hilton London Heathrow

GJD (Brother) - Toronto - 12/8 - Ramada Inn (near O2)

GR3II - Canada - via "Age of People Attending" Thread

GRANDMEAULNE - Quebec - 12/9

HAWGWASH - Padre Island, TX

HERCKY - Kansas City - 12/8

ICANTQUITYOUBABE - Rochester, NY - via "Age of People Attending" Thread

JIMMYJAM - Hamden, CT - via "Where's Everyone Coming From?" Thread

JJARVIS - Toronto

KCW - Fort Worth, TX - 12/8 - American Airlines #78 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

KEEPACOOLIN'BABY - Edmonton, Alberta - 12/7 - Hotel Crown Plaza St. James

LABRECHE - Montreal - 12/9 - Aleandra Hotel

LEDBAGELZ - New York - 12/8

LEDDY - Travel Lodge/Docklands (from Hants/England)

LEDZEPGIRL - Mississippi (via Chicao) - AA#46 - 12/7 - Edward Hotel (Hyde Park) VIP Guest List!

LISAINCALI - California - British Air - 12/7

MOG - Ohio

MOTHERDAUGHTERSHIP - NYC/FL (via Detroit) - NWA #23 - 12/9 - Ibis in Greenwich

OHIOZEPP - Columbus, OH - 12/8 - Hostel in Greenwich

PAGEFAN1972 - Seattle, WA

POTBOUND - Wash DC - British Air - Flat in Bankside/Southwark Area

RODNEYD - Orange County, CA (via Houston) - 12/7 - Holiday Inn Gatwick - CHELSEA Tickets!

RJSTEW - Calgary, Canada - British Air - 12/9 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

SAM - Los Angeles, CA - American Airlines #136 - 12/8

STRYDER1 - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

STRYDER1978 - Colorado (via Chicago) - 12/7 - Earls Court Area

SUNSETKING - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

SUPERNAUT - Toronto - 12/8 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

SUZEPCHICK - New York City

TANGERINE - California

TANGERINEMAN - Montreal, Quebec - British Air #94 - 12/9

TOM S. - Daytona Beach, FL - Club Quarters at St Pauls

VINYLJUNKIE - Halifax (via Toronto) - 12/8 - Air Canada #848 - Novatel (near O2)

WHYALLA - Nottingham, England - Staying at Novatel, Greenwich (near O2)

WILLIBEE70 - Missouri (via Chicago) - 12/6

ZEP41 - Cleveland, OH - 12/6

ZEPBOOTMAN - Marietta, GA - 12/9

ZOSOTATT (w/Wife) - Toronto - 12/7 - Air Canada #848 - Trafalgar Square Area

Please add me to the list. I'm coming from Vancouver. British Airway Flight 84. Arriving Saturday around noon. Staying at the International Hotel at Canary Wharf. Would love to have "several" pints with you guys!

Please add me to the list. I'm coming from Vancouver. British Airway Flight 84. Arriving Saturday around noon. Staying at the International Hotel at Canary Wharf. Would love to have "several" pints with you guys!

All us fans staying at the International Hotel should meet Sunday evening in the Lobby around 7:00pm.

6 more days....

TangerineMan, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Flying with GrandMeaulne on British Airways flight 94, arriving Sunday early morning.

To the person who is into football: I'd love to try and see Spurs v. Man City at White Hart Lane on the Sunday but it may conflict with pre-show parties and picking up tix at the O2...

hey tangerineman and grandmeaulne, i go to mcgill, huge huge zep fan, and i am on the same flight, cannot wait for the show! i was also thinking of catching that spurs - man city game, ive never been to an english premier league game before, so i think itd be a cool experience. anyway, its cool to know there are a couple others on my flight going to the show of a lifetime

CANUCK22! You're ADDED and.... you are at the same hotel we are! The International Hotel is going to ROCK!

~kc

SUPERNAUT! I'm in complete agreement on the date/time/place! Heck... everyone who reads this... come on by the International (163 Marsh Wall) Hotel.

All us fans staying at the International Hotel should meet Sunday evening in the Lobby around 7:00pm.

6 more days....

SUPERNAUT! I'm in complete agreement on the date/time/place! Heck... everyone who reads this... come on by the International (163 Marsh Wall) Hotel.

Great Plan. Can't wait ... oh man I'm getting excited about this trip!

Archived