Anyone Attending from US/Canada

KCW

Looks like there are a few of us attending the concert from North America. We are flying from Dallas/Fort Worth and arrive in London the morning of December 8th. Any others?!?

UPDATE - The date represents the date arriving in London. Some, including us, are leaving the evening of 12/7 and arriving into London the morning of 12/8. Including fight #'s too, if you wish to find other fans on your plane and start the party before we even arrive in London! Also, hotel information or intended area of London to stay during visit are noted.

STRYDER1978/LEDZEPGIRL - Looks like you two MAY be on the same flight!

B9Z43D@O2! - Midland, GA - 12/8

Beverly - Auburn, AL - 12/8

CYNDY!!! - California

DOUBLEA - North Carolina

GJD (Brother) - Toronto - 12/8 - Ramada Inn (near O2)

GRANDMEAULNE - Quebec - 12/9

HAWGWASH - Padre Island, TX

JJARVIS - Toronto

KCW - Fort Worth, TX - 12/8 - American Airlines #78 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

LEDBAGELZ - New York - 12/8

LEDZEPGIRL - Mississippi (via Chicago) - 12/7

LISAINCALI - California - 12/7

MOG - Ohio

OHIOZEPP - Columbus, OH - 12/8 - Hostel in Greenwich

PAGEFAN1972 - Seattle, WA

SAM - California

STRYDER1978 - Colorado (via Chicago) - 12/7 - Earls Court Area

SUPERNAUT - Toronto - 12/8 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

TANGERINE - California

VINYLJUNKIE - Halifax (via Toronto) - 12/8 - Air Canada #848

ZEP41 - Cleveland, OH - 12/6

Stryder 1-Nashville/Detroit/London NWA #32-Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park area)

SunsetKing Nashville/Detroit/London-Same as above

Stryder1/SunsetKing - What day do you arrive in London? ~kc

Stryder 1-Nashville/Detroit/London NWA #32-Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park area)

SunsetKing Nashville/Detroit/London-Same as above

Stryder1/SunsetKing - What day do you arrive in London? ~kc

We are arriving on Sunday morning around 9:30 a.m..

We will probably head to the hotel and turn back around and go to the 02 to get out tix/wristbands.

Who knows of an easy way to get from Gatwick to the city center. Is it doable by Tube?

Reagrds,

Stryder1

Hey KCW ! Our flight leaves Toronto on the 8th at 9:00 am to Heathrow. There should be a bunch of Zep Fans on our flight..

My Brother is on that flight - shout out ''Martin want a beer'' and see what happens

What a completely awesome flight you will be flying! Have a blast!!!!

Will the flight be the beginning of no-sleep for 3 straight days!?

~kc

Hey KCW ! Our flight leaves Toronto on the 8th at 9:00 am to Heathrow. There should be a bunch of Zep Fans on our flight..

Below (in alphabetical order) is a list of attendees coming in from the US & Canada. Let us know and we'll add your name, city, departure city, date of arrival in London and hotel plans.

B9Z43D@O2! - Midland, GA - 12/8

Beverly - Auburn, AL - 12/8

BLACKDOG1971 - Philadelphia - 12/6 - Sofitel St.James near Piccadilly circus.

CYNDY!!! - California

DOUBLEA - North Carolina

GJD (Brother) - Toronto - 12/8 - Ramada Inn (near O2)

GRANDMEAULNE - Quebec - 12/9

HAWGWASH - Padre Island, TX

JJARVIS - Toronto

KCW - Fort Worth, TX - 12/8 - American Airlines #78 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

LEDBAGELZ - New York - 12/8

LEDZEPGIRL - Mississippi (via Chicago) - 12/7

LISAINCALI - California - 12/7

MOG - Ohio

OHIOZEPP - Columbus, OH - 12/8 - Hostel in Greenwich

PAGEFAN1972 - Seattle, WA

RJSTEW - Calgary, Canada - 12/9

SAM - Los Angeles, CA - American Airlines #136 - 12/8

STRYDER1 - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

STRYDER1978 - Colorado (via Chicago) - 12/7 - Earls Court Area

SUNSETKING - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

SUPERNAUT - Toronto - 12/8 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

TANGERINE - California

TOM S. - Daytona Beach, FL - Club Quarters at St Pauls

VINYLJUNKIE - Halifax (via Toronto) - 12/8 - Air Canada #848

ZEP41 - Cleveland, OH - 12/6

ZOSOTATT (w/Wife) - Toronto - 12/7 (8:45 AM) - Trafalgar Square Area

Drdave - Idaho - 12/8 - Hilton London Heathrow

Ron! That's so great!!! Supernaut, from Toronto is also staying at The International Hotel. Looks like we may have a party!

I'll definitely be on the lookout for you, but, if you see me, PLEASE don't hesitate to come up and say Hi!

How totally cool!

~kc

Hey KCW

We are also staying at the International, maybe we will see you there.

That is awesome! I'm bringing my son, too! How old is your son? Mine is 16. Does your plane get into London on the 7th? We leave the 7th and get into Gatwick on the morning of the 8th.

~kc

Hey KCW,

My son and I will be flying in on Dec 7th returning Dec 13th direct from Edmonton, Alberta to Heathrow. Staying at the Hotel Crowne Plaza St. James - one block off St. James Park.

Hope you lot have a great time in London and the gig !! see you all there on the night and maybe at the get together party the night before !! I live in England if its your first time here then welcome !!

That is awesome! I'm bringing my son, too! How old is your son? Mine is 16. Does your plane get into London on the 7th? We leave the 7th and get into Gatwick on the morning of the 8th.

~kc

He's seventeen (going on 35 - yuk, yuk). His friends are giving him a major league hard time about getting to go. He's holding up well though as he busily takes T-shirt orders ....

Yep - We're leaving the 6th at around 6:30PM mountain time get into Heathrow around noon on the 7th.

John (my son) is doing the same thing... busily taking t-shirt orders. We're going to end up taking home a duffle bag full of t-shirts, hoodies! I certainly commiserate the "going on 35" statement! Why didn't we have cool Dads like US??!?

He's seventeen (going on 35 - yuk, yuk). His friends are giving him a major league hard time about getting to go. He's holding up well though as he busily takes T-shirt orders ....

Yep - We're leaving the 6th at around 6:30PM mountain time get into Heathrow around noon on the 7th.

Archived