Ted Nugent On Meeting Pagey.....Why I hate Ted

I've tried to look at the swastica and just see the old Indian symbol it was before Hitler gave it a different purpose. It's gonna take awhile. I've tried to look at the confederate flag and just think about the Dukes of Hazzard and Lynrd (sp?) Skynrd. Gonna take awhile, too.

In any case, yeah. The whole hunting your own meat thing never bothered me. That's what humans do!

Thank you for making my point by bringing up the UK. They do not trust their own citizens enough to allow them the "Freedom" to own a gun.

But they allow their citizens the 'freedom' and 'choice' to be allowed to drink an ice cold bottle of beer while walking down the street or sitting on a bench on a hot summer's day.

Does America grant it's citizens those particular 'freedoms'?

No.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other sunshine.

Ask women in Radical Muslim countries how much freedom they have.

Radical Muslim countries do not make up the majority of the word's different countries.

Tell me one Country that has as many freedoms as Americans do.............just one.

England.

And do not forget about the right to bear arms.

So you are allowed to take a submachine gun into a supermarket are you?

Most so called "Free" countries do not trust their own citizens to own firearms.

Most citizens of 'free' countries are not interested in owning firearms and don't care one iota about it. It's not an issue to people in most countries outside the U.S.A. We don't care.

I'm more interested in the right to be able to swig a nice cold bottle of beer while sitting on a bench down the high street.:D

I went shopping with my girlfriend the other day. I was bored, it was a hot day. I let her get on with the shopping while I bought myself a couple of cold beers and sat on a bench on the high street for an hour while she did what she did.

I have never felt the desire to have a gun.

What difference does that make? So, if you are not in the majority you do not count.........

Since you have never had the "Right" to own a gun, I do not expect you to understand. Many here in the U.S. do not own a gun either, but unlike you........they have the "Right" too. So, go back and enjoy your "Right" to swig down a beer where ever you want to.

I'm glad you feel that way, because you do not have the "Right" to anyway.

Hmmm. I hope Mangani can recover from that verbal toungue lashing you gave him. :rolleyes:

Six or one half dozen seems to be the winning score.

I've tried to look at the swastica and just see the old Indian symbol it was before Hitler gave it a different purpose. It's gonna take awhile. I've tried to look at the confederate flag and just think about the Dukes of Hazzard and Lynrd (sp?) Skynrd. Gonna take awhile, too.

In any case, yeah. The whole hunting your own meat thing never bothered me. That's what humans do!

Got to agree with Suz ... the issue isn't what the Confederate flag means to the white boys in the south, it's what it signifies to African Americans.

I mean, what do you think of when you see this:

swastika1.gif

Come on now, it's just a good luck symbol for the Hindus, you know. Can't imagine why a Jewish person would take exception to seeing this on some skin head's T-shirt... :rolleyes:

Edited to add a list of free countries around the world, many freer than the good old paranoid, uptight, right wing US of A:

Canada

Fiji

Tahiti

Australia

New Zealand

UK

Holland

France

Switzerland

(Feel free to add others. Planet 51, when you reach the age of majority, do yourself a favor and get out of the US for awhile...)

Hmmm. I hope Mangani can recover from that verbal toungue lashing you gave him. :rolleyes:

Six or one half dozen seems to be the winning score.

Thanks mate.

He can keep his 'free right' to brandish a firearm wherever and whenever he chooses fit. Doesn't bother me.

I'll keep my 'free right' to have a beer wherever and whenever I choose fit.

I'll say again....six of one, half a dozen of the other, an all that. :D

I'm glad you feel that way, because you do not have the "Right" to anyway.

How come the blokes in the field beyond my house have a gun then? I can clearly hear them blasting pheasants in season.

By the way that's 'pheasants' (the bird), not peasants( the smelly unwashed human type). I don't want you complaining to the UN. :o

People can own guns here legally.

And..... to clear a point, I am in no way suggesting that England has more freedoms than America. I would never claim that. Our freedoms are about on a par...it's just that we have different freedoms to suit 'us', while you have different freedoms to suit 'you'.

There is no one country in the world that is more 'free' than any other. At least, not to my knowledge. We are all fucked if our governments conscript us and draft us to fight their wars. Vietnam wasn't so long ago. Wasn't much 'freedom' there.

Having a cold beer on a public bench without getting hassled.

*Wistful sigh*

I'd actually trade my Remi 870 for that right! :beer:

What? They don't let you do that in Ca?

Maybe it's high time you pack your bags and move over this way....It might have to be wrapped in a brown paper bag but who gives a shit B) and you'll even be able to keep the Remi right next to ya. :D

Having a cold beer on a public bench without getting hassled.

*Wistful sigh*

I'd actually trade my Remi 870 for that right! :beer:

Hey mate, I like you Evster.

Yes, it is a nice freedom to have. :D

Might not be everybody's cup of tea (or rather bottle of beer,) but I enjoy it.

Of course, if you get drunk and disorderly THEN you might be sorted out by the cops but if not then it's cool and they will leave you alone to enjoy your beer.

This is my first time writing in a forum. I want to see if I'll like it. So, I think Ted Nugent is one dumb, goofy son of a bitch. I like some of his songs, but what I heard pisses me off. I've never heard a 50 year old man (maybe 60) talk about boogers. What a dumb hoosier!

Hi all,

++++Off-Topic++++

There is no one country in the world that is more 'free' than any other. At least, not to my knowledge. We are all fucked if our governments conscript us and draft us to fight their wars. Vietnam wasn't so long ago. Wasn't much 'freedom' there.

So Burma has the same freedom(s) as England? :blink: O-k,....

Vietnam was 30 years ago,...

But if you went to college or Canada,....or booked out E-1,or had kids,

KB(why do I bother?)

This is my first time writing in a forum. I want to see if I'll like it. So, I think Ted Nugent is one dumb, goofy son of a bitch. I like some of his songs, but what I heard pisses me off. I've never heard a 50 year old man (maybe 60) talk about boogers. What a dumb hoosier!

whats up, joe m!!

for a first post, that was pretty good. you said what you really feel, didn't make anything up, and nobody died. i liked it!

welcome to the forum!

whats up, joe m!!

for a first post, that was pretty good. you said what you really feel, didn't make anything up, and nobody died. i liked it!

welcome to the forum!

Thanks. I hope to be here for a while.

So Burma has the same freedom(s) as England? :blink: O-k,....

Vietnam was 30 years ago,...

But if you went to college or Canada,....or booked out E-1,or had kids,

KB(why do I bother?)

You missed the point. The U.S Government (or British government, or whichever government) owns you and your life and if there was a major war young men would be drafted and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

So who is really 'free'? :unsure:

Yes, you can rent, I mean own a a "select few" goverment picked guns as long as it is kept at a goverment facility and checked in and out with them after you tell them exactly why you want to use your own gun and when you will return it. Wow, now that's freedom.

People in England CAN own and keep guns. Farmers keep guns for example. Sportsmen keep guns for example. I don't know where you get your idea that everybody in England has to keep their guns locked up in government facilities. You are confusing gun laws in general with the specific laws against handguns.

You are really obsessed about gun laws and freedom aren't you? That is a huge cultural difference between Americans and British people. We just don't care about guns. It's not even an issue here. As I said, I would rather have the freedom to be able to drink my beer legally and in peace....which I do have.

Anyway, here is the status on our gun laws:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_..._United_Kingdom

""To obtain a firearm certificate, the police must be convinced that a person has "good reason" to own each gun, and that they can be trusted with it "without danger to the public safety or to the peace". Under Home Office guidelines, gun licenses are only issued if a person has legitimate sporting or work-related reasons for owning a gun. Since 1946, self-defence has not been considered a valid reason to own a gun.""

""The current licensing procedure involves: positive verification of identity, two referees of verifiably good character who have known the applicant for at least two years (and who may themselves be interviewed and/or investigated as part of the certification), approval of the application by the applicant's own family doctor, an inspection of the premises and cabinet where guns will be kept and a face-to-face interview by a Firearms Enquiry Officer (FEO) also known as a Firearms Liaison Officer (FLO). A thorough background check of the applicant is then made by Special Branch on behalf of the firearms licensing department. Only when all these stages have been satisfactorily completed will a license be issued.""

I think you have been reading freerepublic.com too much. That silly parochial website seems to think nobody in England is allowed to have a gun and that Britain is ruled by Muslims. LMAO!!

I see NOTHING wrong with the following:

""Any person who has spent more than three years in prison is automatically banned for life from obtaining a gun licence.""

Do you see anything wrong with the above?

""Any person holding a gun licence must comply with strict conditions regarding such things as safe storage. These storage arrangements are checked by the police before a license is first granted, and on every renewal of the licence. A local police force may impose additional conditions on ownership, over and above those set out by law. Failure to comply with any of these conditions can mean forfeiture of the gun licence and surrender of any firearms to the police.""

""The penalty for possession of a prohibited firearm without a certificate is currently a mandatory minimum five year prison sentence and an uncapped fine.""

So.................it's all up to your goverment , you know, the one that you say owns you and your life to decide if you can own a gun.

How is that different to your car licensing authorities who get to decide if you can drive a car on the roads or not? It's up to them isn't it? It's not up to you. You have to pass their criteria before they grant you that right.

The one that you have no trust for. And no chance at owning a hadgun unless it is black powder or an antique produced before 1917.

Why would I want or even need to own a handgun? Please explain.

When you go out to nightclubs or bars, are you allowed to take your handgun with you for self defence? Are you allowed to take a handgun into the local supermarket just in case you get robbed?

Yes or no? If no, then in what way is it for self defence? What good is your 'right' to own a handgun if you can't take it with you in your everyday duties?

And even then, goverment officials can check on you and your gun anytime they want.

Damn right. If you're doing nothing wrong, you've got nothing to hide. Government officials can check on you to see if you are paying the right taxes or not, so where is the hardship about checking on lethal weapons?

Rather that than not bother and just allow any fruitcase to go into a shop and buy a gun as easily as buying a loaf of bread......and then go and blast to death dozens of kids on a college campus.

Hey, I'm glad for you that you have that 'right'.

I am glad that you provided the link, now I understand. And talk about making no sense at all: Since 1946, self-defence has not been considered a valid reason to own a gun.

Since when is a gun the only means of self defence?

How about home made bombs? Would you like home made bombs to be a 'right' too? Would you like everybody to have the 'right' to be able to defend themselves anyway they chose? How about folks walking around with hand grenades just in case they want to 'defend' themselves? Would you be ok with that?

So................ after reading the information provided, you do not have a "Right" to own a gun.

And you do not have the 'right' to drink a simple bottle of beer walking down the street or sitting on a public bench. Touche. I know what I'd get the most enjoyment out of. Hmmm maybe you reach orgasm by drooling over your gun? Possibly, I guess.

And, I'm still shaking my head in amazement about the: Since 1946, self-defence has not been considered a valid reason to own a gun.

And people here are perfectly happy about that. I have NEVER needed to have a gun to defend myself. I have NEVER needed the feeling of even wanting a gun to defend myself.

Again, I am happy that you do not care, because you do not have the "Right" to own one.

And you don't have the right to drink a beer as and when you want. You even have 'dry' parts of towns where you aren't even allowed the 'right' to buy liquor. Goes back to old outdated religious laws or so I am told. See what I mean? Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

mangani, this guy is socially retarded. felons in america can't own firearms, either (citizens in good standing). the fact that they still do is probably a good reason for some gun reform right there.

even the NRA wouldn't badmouth england as bad as fiddy-won. please ignore him. we are trying to trade him to new guinea for some tropical plants and a filming permit....

mangani, this guy is socially retarded. felons in america can't own firearms, either (citizens in good standing). the fact that they still do is probably a good reason for some gun reform right there.

even the NRA wouldn't badmouth england as bad as fiddy-won. please ignore him. we are trying to trade him to new guinea for some tropical plants and a filming permit....

Tropical plants would be enough for me.

Hi all,

Dr Strangenet:How I stopped worrying and learn to love the internet.

You missed the point. The U.S Government (or British government, or whichever government) owns you and your life and if there was a major war young men would be drafted and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

So who is really 'free'? :unsure:

You didn't answer my question.

I'm too old to get drafted.

There is no draft in this country.

There is a major war going on right now.

Your 'free' as you put it, to drink a beer in public.

KB(were is Ted now?)

p.s. Ted did blow away the toxic twins in 1977,but good thing he never tried to -open for Zep,........

Archived