Led Zeppelin Official YouTube Channel

Trashbag

Awesome start... it's great that we can get some "official" bootleg stuff up here. If we can get this hosted at a higher quality and res. than YouTube (are there any new Stage6es out there?) and make more of a comprehensive archive this'd be wild.

Anyway, great start. :D

"....and here is the BBC News. Today a young woman in Minneapolis was found by paramedics with her posterior stitched to a chair. A spokesman said she'd been there for some time by the evidence of empty pizza containers and discarded beer cans. The police are looking to question four men from the UK over this incident."

You know what? something like that actually happened here in KC about six months back. a lady was on the crapper and wouldn't get off! (I guess she had some serious mental issues) she sat there for 3 months while her boyfriend checked up on her, and kept her fed... she became molded to the seat and they had a hell of a time removing her.. I think she is still in the hospital and will never be able to walk again. :o

the boyfriend was just in court over it last week.

Sam, thanks so much for setting up the video archive. There are some real treasures there. :D

As someone who has been a diehard Zep fan since the band’s glory days, watching vids of Zep concerts I attended is like entering a time machine – I clearly remember and feel certain things that I hadn’t thought of in decades: the joy, the exhilaration, the sense that those “houses of the holy” were home with the other fans and the band our family, our friends, and the feeling that I was a part of something greater. It doesn’t matter if your memories are of Zep concerts in New York or Vancouver or Dallas or Honolulu or wherever – if you were there, you know the feeling. B)

Sam, thanks so much for setting up the video archive. There are some real treasures there. :D

As someone who has been a diehard Zep fan since the band’s glory days, watching vids of Zep concerts I attended is like entering a time machine – I clearly remember and feel certain things that I hadn’t thought of in decades: the joy, the exhilaration, the sense that those “houses of the holy” were home with the other fans and the band our family, our friends, and the feeling that I was a part of something greater. It doesn’t matter if your memories are of Zep concerts in New York or Vancouver or Dallas or Honolulu or wherever – if you were there, you know the feeling. B)

Yep, That Houston 71 video is great. Just not long enough

I love that Houston 71 vid! I wish more like that would emerge for other cities and other years.

Let's hope so. I believe there is a ton of stuff out there that just hasn't come to the surface yet. Just like I know that there are plenty of Zeppelin fan's that are not members of this forum. We should be welcoming any new gems that come our way.

You know what? something like that actually happened here in KC about six months back. a lady was on the crapper and wouldn't get off!

I read about that! There is a remedy that seems to work. On the Numb3rs forum, the SDKGs (Slobbering David Krumholtz Groupies) wear "drool buckets" around their necks, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

Hi

Sam, I don't know if you had time to check the comments posted on the video section of the website, but I wanted to tell the film attributed to "LA forum 3/27 1975" is actually from the 3/25. Check out the clothes. And the Millard audience recording that was synched up to the film, that is from the 25th.

It's a different 8mm source than the other film of the 3/25 concert. There's yet another film of this night, but a really bad one...

The video section looks great, and I'm glad to see it's growing. I really loved the Zurich 80 footage, thanks for all that stuff and keep it coming !

Archived