Led Zeppelin Official YouTube Channel

Trashbag

• Administrators

yes, you're right. I synced that footage a long time ago and mistakenly wrote down 3/27.

thanks

Hi

Sam, I don't know if you had time to check the comments posted on the video section of the website, but I wanted to tell the film attributed to "LA forum 3/27 1975" is actually from the 3/25. Check out the clothes. And the Millard audience recording that was synched up to the film, that is from the 25th.

It's a different 8mm source than the other film of the 3/25 concert. There's yet another film of this night, but a really bad one...

The video section looks great, and I'm glad to see it's growing. I really loved the Zurich 80 footage, thanks for all that stuff and keep it coming !

yes, you're right. I synced that footage a long time ago and mistakenly wrote down 3/27.

thanks

In case you plan to add some more 8mm clips, there're some other ones that are often not dated correctly. I don't exactly remember what was written in the former "video vault" page of your site, maybe you already got them with the right dates.

-Los Angeles august 22 1971 (used to be dated as august 21st)

-Los Angeles may 31 1973 (this black&white clip was dated as being from the june 3rd concert)

-Los Angeles march 27 1975 (the distant and dark clip was dated as being from the march 25 gig)

-Seattle 17 march 75 (dated as march 21st, it's likely from the previous gig in Seattle)

-Los Angeles june 77 (four films circulating, june 23rd and june 26th (it'll be me) are well dated, the two other are june 22nd (shot from the right balcony) and june 26th again)

Except the Seattle 75 clip, they're not too hard to sync up with the sound from the actual concerts.

I guess you already sorted out all this stuff, but maybe this can help.

I HAVE 8MM FOOTAGE OF ZEP AT TAMPA FLA BELIEVE IT WAS 1977 OR 78 WHEN THE RIOT BROKE OUT. THEY ONLY DID 3 OR 4 SONGS THEN IT WAS SHUT DOWN. I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AT THE TIME. DON'T KNOW HOW OR IF I CAN POST IT. THE FILM IS STILL IN GOOD SHAPE IT HAS BEEN IN MY CLOSET AT MY FOLKS HOUSE.

I HAVE 8MM FOOTAGE OF ZEP AT TAMPA FLA BELIEVE IT WAS 1977 OR 78 WHEN THE RIOT BROKE OUT. THEY ONLY DID 3 OR 4 SONGS THEN IT WAS SHUT DOWN. I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AT THE TIME. DON'T KNOW HOW OR IF I CAN POST IT. THE FILM IS STILL IN GOOD SHAPE IT HAS BEEN IN MY CLOSET AT MY FOLKS HOUSE.

:o Gold! Acapulco gold!

Seriously though... that's very cool you have that.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, never thought I'd see this kind a stuff endorsed for viewing by the Band publicly. A W E S O M E. So it does illustrate there is other stuff knocking around, even if the source material is less than perfect.

Sam, you used to have audio outtake files on Electric Magic, would the band be receptive putting them up here? Surely that is better than people needing to resort to the b**tleggers to find them?

I particularly miss the marvellous "All My Love" one, with some blistering guitar from Jimmy, which was even better than the album version.

Indi.

Archived