Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
guitarmy

Favorite album to throw out your voice with

Sometimes you just can't help it, and you've got to belt out a few lines...or maybe the whole thing.  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Which studio album is your favourite to sing along with?

• Led Zeppelin I
    • Led Zeppelin II
    • Led Zeppelin III
    • IV
    • Houses of the Holy
    • Physical Graffiti
    • Presence
    • In Through the Out Door
    • CODA

no question i think led zep 4 is the best sing along album.i mean which zep fan doesnt like singing along to rock and roll or black dog.i think zep 2 is a great singing album. :D

As for songs, I've got to go with Battle of Evermore. I don't know how it sounds to anyone else but in my head I can hit all the notes...

Led Zeppelin I , absolutely! Good times bad times and Dazed and Confused are my favorites and they always 'get' me. There's something in Led Zepp's music that makes you wanna rock you heart out! Literally! And when that sonic boom of Good times bad times hits your ears, you just can't help it! You gotta rock 'n' roll!

Led Zeppelin III. My voice is gone by the second verse of The Immigrant Song. :P

Damn that Robert Plant and his ability to scream like a girl better than me.

Me too. I already sound lke a girl (obviously since I am one.) but I just can't out scream him.

IV becuase every time i listen to it i start singing to black dog and stairway to heaven, and sometimes rock and roll, i don't think my family appreciate it though.............lets just say i don't need Simon cowl to say "shut the f**k up and give up" :D

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

haha... if i could only count the number of times ive woken up with a coarse throat after a night of kareoke with the led zeppelin...

im actually not that bad, but im only good enough to sustain plants constant screaming on bbc sessions disc 2 to make it to black dog (that version of which, has to be the best black dog ive ever heard). after that i switch to the doors, because morrison doesnt many high notes.... then some blink 182 douchebags take the stage, and i, well, i leave.

you should have included bbc sessions in the poll...

I've been told I sing most of the songs on III & IV from "well" to "absolutely brilliant" depending on who you ask, but my favorite is HOTH. OTHAFA is my favorite to sing to on that album. The trouble is, I more enjoy the lower, live melodies he used on that song, so when I want to sing along to that, I put in a live recording.

I!!! B) I can't ignore II at this point, but stiLL... (dunno how much time I have spent by..GO AWAYY HEARTBREAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!)

I can say if I'm not Listening those songs, sureLy I'm singing them..

addiction. :wub:

professionaLLy :D:P

I picked led zep III because I cant help singing the first few lines of immigrant song like jack black in school of rock :D

I'm not talking about any type of professional singing.

Maybe I'm the only one here, but when I'm in my car and listening to Led Zeppelin, there are certain albums that I just can't help but sing along with.

And then there are some albums where I just listen.

I only included studio albums because I think the non-studio albums are from a different grain.

I I had to choose between any of the live stuff, I'd probably explode.

Love IV. Black dog, stairway, rock 'n' roll and many more.

Physical Graffiti. I'll admit when I'm listening to songs like "Sick Again", "Black Country Women", "Ten Years Gone", "The Rover" & "Kashmir" I'll sing some of the lines. :D

Physical Graffiti, Hoth, or IV ( but there's a lot of stuff on there that I can't hit) :angry:

I'd have to say "Physical Graffiti" especially "Down By The Seaside", "Kashmir" and "Ten Years Gone", the bridge part.

I try to sing to all of them I can...hence the word TRY!!! The live versions are always hard because things get changed a bit....but again I try. Plants voice is a one in a million:-)