What is the re-admission policy?

Myself and a few fellow Ticketless Zepheads from the Midlands where thinking of coming down for the night ,atmosphere ,to here the guitar during Since Ive Been Loving You and rock to "for your life" and the slim the chance of an entrance ?

And then we thought here will be the usual geeks that leave concerts before the encore - whats the readmission policy !!!!

a few quid might buy their wristband * and ticket as they head to be first off the car park !

And what if the other bill of acts runs late , The Atlantic bash was 6 hrs late , if this thing runs an hour late there will be tonnes of moms with kids , and not to mention the cucumber sandwhich brigade wanting to catch the last tube to Canary - all coming out with the band still on !

What is the readmission policy - anyone know?

Dont forget I though of it first so I get first dibs at a ticket

*it doesnt say machetes cant be used - Ill take the whole limb back in B)B)

Myself and a few fellow Ticketless Zepheads from the Midlands where thinking of coming down for the night ,atmosphere ,to here the guitar during Since Ive Been Loving You and rock to "for your life" and the slim the chance of an entrance ?

And then we thought here will be the usual geeks that leave concerts before the encore - whats the readmission policy !!!!

a few quid might buy their wristband * and ticket as they head to be first off the car park !

And what if the other bill of acts runs late , The Atlantic bash was 6 hrs late , if this thing runs an hour late there will be tonnes of moms with kids , and not to mention the cucumber sandwhich brigade wanting to catch the last tube to Canary - all coming out with the band still on !

What is the readmission policy - anyone know?

Dont forget I though of it first so I get first dibs at a ticket

*it doesnt say machetes cant be used - Ill take the whole limb back in B)B)

:beer: well, to all those who still believe they can be there - here's to ya !!!

TZW

(ANOTHER ticketless zephead from the Midlands)

SteveAJones , I understand the Harveys "getting your ticket and wristband" policy , im talking re-admission , it will be a security guards , by that time they might have put the swab testing kits for DNA away and it maybe you have a wristband , ticket and a nice happy face bobs ya Celebration day

SteveAJones , I understand the Harveys "getting your ticket and wristband" policy , im talking re-admission , it will be a security guards , by that time they might have put the swab testing kits for DNA away and it maybe you have a wristband , ticket and a nice happy face bobs ya Celebration day

I just not going to go into that line of discussion. Threads have been pulled for less.

It is painfully obvious, that...after all we have gone through to see this band...that if you leave early to catch a freaking bus, taxi, train...whatever...that you are a WANKER and do not deserve a ticket in the first place! Valhalla, I am coming!!!

It is painfully obvious, that...after all we have gone through to see this band...that if you leave early to catch a freaking bus, taxi, train...whatever...that you are a WANKER and do not deserve a ticket in the first place! Valhalla, I am coming!!!

:beer: that's a fair point - but then, when has tickets to this event been about 'deserving fans' ? There is one member here who has seen Zeppelin SEVEN times - and been over to the USA for the outrider tour in '88 - and even visited Jimmy at his house - and no ticket. (and no, its not me BTW !!)

Whilst all sorts of clique insiders and bandwagon jumpers, and tacky celebs have gotten hold of tickets WITHOUT having been a part of the ballot process. :angry:

My experience with wristband at shows is that they are made of a flexible plastic with little plastic rivets that require some effort to get on. An example of what I am talking about is here

wristband example

If they have been put on properly then the wrist band can only be removed by breaking or cutting it. I would think that holding a broken a wristband would not get you inside.

Now sometimes the final click of the plastic rivet is not done and then it can come off quite easily, I had one keep falling off until I really gave it a giant squeeze to get the rivet in place. If it is anything like the same system i have encountered, then the arena workers will not be able to ensure that they are all on perfectly. (of course it could be new wristband technology)

Alternatively if you do cut one off outside the arena the only real possibility would be to melt the ends together which I think could be very doable and if the seam was hidden you might just be able to get in. :)

It could also be that there is absolutely no readmittance...although I doubt it

Yeah, i Doubt anyone will want to leave this gig early...

if they do, then they are very stupid... whoever cant stick around on the carpark in deadlock if only to see the last Zeppelin Song of the night is... well... i cant even put it into words...

Archived