CNN news-anchor's bizarre and embarassing arrest...

Gainsbarre

Now CNN's Richard Quest is quite well known on the news network...But now he's been arrested by New York Police in a rather embarassing, and slightly bizarre situation...

He's the quirky, loud, toffey-nosed sounding Englishman who first came to notice doing CNN financial news stuff (why do those financial news guys always sound like they're high on crack? I mean have you ever watched CNBC's Squawk Box??) Richard then moved on to CNN indepth articles and interviews, news anchoring and CNN magazine shows.

If you're not familiar with the interesting Richard Quest, here's a perfect quick example for you:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QettYuWxEwQ

So, even though Richard is a different and original fellow, I guess I didn't realise he was quite this original and different...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id...282&rss=yes

So I guess after this, Richard will have to go back to shuffling the papers in the back office. Shame really, because:

a) he's even more likeable now and:

B ) he's proved that if CNN employ people like this, then CNN will always KICK FOX'S ASS!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i was always rather fond of Richard Quest myself because he was so...Richard Quest!

When I first posted this, I thought Americans knew who he was, but it turns out that Quest is only on CNN International...

The gay militia will strike again.

Don't you bloody start either

Steve I can stomach. You however...

If one were to use the Iraqi most-wanted playing cards format, you'd be the Ace of Clubs.

Don't you bloody start either

Steve I can stomach. You however...

If one were to use the Iraqi most-wanted playing cards format, you'd be the Ace of Clubs.

:lol:

I would equate Steve to a Cabrales... rather tart on the palate, but of noted quality

I would equate Gainsbarre to JPJ's 'Ice Fishing At Night'...a song most would rather not hear and few can relate to, but brave is the one who sings it.

I would equate Gainsbarre to JPJ's 'Ice Fishing At Night'...a song most would rather not hear and few can relate to, but brave is the one who sings it.

It's one of JPJ best songs ;)

I guess we're just the personification of the Middle East Peace solution

Archived