missing bees and cell phones

zeplinger

Not sure how long this theory has been out there, but I just heard there's a theory that radiation and frequencies from mobile phones interferes with bees' navigation systems, preventing the honeybees from keeping up with their natural work polinating, finding their way back to the hives, etc.

It's been a while but since I've lived here I've had two mass honey bee swarms. It was crazy to watch as they crowded around the queen on the fence and a tree branch. But it's been about 5 years since that's happened and I'm now worried about the bees. :(

Not sure how long this theory has been out there, but I just heard there's a theory that radiation and frequencies from mobile phones interferes with bees' navigation systems, preventing the honeybees from keeping up with their natural work polinating, finding their way back to the hives, etc.

All I know is my motorcycle helmet has a little more dead insects on it than last spring.

Insectasides are more likely to be the cause, they kill 'unwanted' insects that are part of the

natural ecology.

Poisoning bees is just one of the 'adverse side effects'.

Bees are not the only insects that pollenate plants.

No Pollenation = No Seeds and No Fruits

Let's line the southern border and states of the US then to wreak havoc on the Brazilian Africanized Killer Bees!

What an idea! If we could do that, maybe we could also stem the influx of humans!

Where do I sign up?

Archived