Football

*I*LOVE*JIMMY!!

I am a Seattle fan and I am finding it really hard to be loyal. Do you feel the sameway about your team and why. If you know the Seahawks you dont need to ask why. But they are still my team. Their lineup for this season is a tough one and I'm afraid they will falter early in the season. Even the Mariners are killing me. It's just hard to be a Seattle fan.

I am a Seattle fan and I am finding it really hard to be loyal. Do you feel the sameway about your team and why. If you know the Seahawks (chickens) you dont need to ask why. But they are still my team. Their lineup for this season is a tough one and I'm afraid they will falter early in the season. Even the Mariners are killing me. It's just hard to be a Seattle fan.

Hell no I'm a hard core who dat fan and season ticket holder. Ya hafta support your team win or loose. Ya'll have a pretty good team. I do understand let down all too well.

All it takes is some of these to get you in the spirit though.

P9250014.jpg

ps I like your avatar, who is that? :)

Well, the Vikings have managed to go 0--4 in their super bowl games, as well as losing a number of critical NFC Championship and division series playoff games in their history. I'm still a fan/masochist. Remember the phrase "Hail Mary Pass"? You can thank the Vikings for that, because that was against the Dallas Cowboys. Roger Staubauch was a religious guy who said a "Hail Mary" while his desperation pass was in mid-air to beat the Vikings in the playoffs that year. I'll be watching 'em again in the fall.

Well, the Vikings have managed to go 0--4 in their super bowl games, as well as losing a number of critical NFC Championship and division series playoff games in their history. I'm still a fan/masochist. Remember the phrase "Hail Mary Pass"? You can thank the Vikings for that, because that was against the Dallas Cowboys. Roger Staubauch was a religious guy who said a "Hail Mary" while his desperation pass was in mid-air to beat the Vikings in the playoffs that year. I'll be watching 'em again in the fall.

You have to have two teams just for back up, call me pathetic but the Vikings are my second favorite team. rah rah rah.

I wish the bears would sign Ocho Cinco.

Find a safety that can play safety or just hope Mike Brown can stay healthy.

They will most likely improve the O-line.

Which will help Rex and with the addition of 85 and maybe a 4th round running back surprise, i think the bears will get back to the super bowl no problem. I think the missing safety formation hurt us on defense and the open door policy on the o-line hurt both pass and Run. Rex is good enough to be a starter on a super bowl winner, I don't think he could win one by himself.

Long time Buffalo Bills fan here. We managed to go to four in a row and lose them all. Wide right! By the way. We open at home against Seattle.

Well you have home field advantage and we don't do very well away. So lets see what pre season has in store. Prepare to put on your boxing gloves on. oh yeah thats a whole different sport. ha ha

Well you have home field advantage and we don\'t do very well away. So lets see what pre season has in store. Prepare to put on your boxing gloves on. oh yeah thats a whole different sport. ha ha

First we must see what the draft brings this Saturday. We have 11. New England is 7th. Go figure. We will beat out Miami and the Jets and I think we can get a wild card. The one thing I cant stand about Seattle is Holmgren. Dont care for him. But he has got them to win in the regular season and gotten them to their first SB.

The are no fans more long-suffering than Lions fans. I don't even consider myself a "fan" anymore, I've gone what one local radio host calls "Lions-free". The idea being, if you disassociate yourself from them and don't care, you can't be hurt. If anything, I look at them with bemusement and disdain.

The are no fans more long-suffering than Lions fans. I don\'t even consider myself a \"fan\" anymore, I\'ve gone what one local radio host calls \"Lions-free\". The idea being, if you disassociate yourself from them and don\'t care, you can\'t be hurt. If anything, I look at them with bemusement and disdain.

Yeah its been a long long time since they were good. Probably have to go back to the days of that QB that used to drink a six pack at halftime. Forget his name, back in the 40s or 50s. Maybe it was Lane? But when they got all those good recievers i thought they would win the division. and they had a good start with Kitna and as usual just fell apart. Ill say one thing for my team, if you come to Buffalo to play the Bills you are going to have a fight on your hands.

Doesn't everyone in Detroit hate/blame the owner of the team? Was Detroit where some fans at the stadium held up signs saying to fire the owners and they wore bags over their heads?

Yes, William Clay Ford is a loser. Matt Millen is by far the worst GM in the history of the league, but their loserdom goes back way before him. Players, coaches, and GM's come and go, yet they consistently suck. The only constant has been ownership. The guy simply doesn't know what he's doing, he hires people he likes and keeps them indefinitely if they are loyal to him, regardless of their performance or results. There will never be any change as long as he's alive. He's 83 years old and won't be around forever, but while he's here, the Lions will suck.

I wish the bears would sign Ocho Cinco.

Find a safety that can play safety or just hope Mike Brown can stay healthy.

They will most likely improve the O-line.

Which will help Rex and with the addition of 85 and maybe a 4th round running back surprise, i think the bears will get back to the super bowl no problem. I think the missing safety formation hurt us on defense and the open door policy on the o-line hurt both pass and Run. Rex is good enough to be a starter on a super bowl winner, I don't think he could win one by himself.

Rex Grossman? I thought Grossman lost his starting job with the Bears and/or was no longer with the team. You need a first class quarterback and a good back up to win the super bowl.

I think the Giants disproved that theory just recently - not that I'm complaining. Maybe a fearsome defensive line and a whole lotta luck is enough?

It was enough for Baltimore a few years ago. But it wont work too often. You still have to be able to score. they were lucky to run into a watered down league where many teams were in rebuilding mode. Im a Bills fan but my early prediction is San Diego to win it all. And Im picking the Vikings as my sleeper in the NFC

My favorite Lion move of the off-season was re-signing RB Tatum Bell to a free-agent contract. He wanted to go somewhere else because the Lions promised him the world last year as far as playing time, and then proceeded to sit him on the bench most of last year. Now that we've re-signed him and made the same promises, the Lions will of course fight off the urge to take another WR, and take a running back with their 1st pick . :D

It doesn't make sense to go after running backs in the draft anymore. Let them prove they're durable for a season or two, then snatch them up from other teams. Maybe poor tackling technique or the fear of being injured on the defensive side is creating running stars out of so many?

The Lions would have a fight on their hands if they came to the field down the street from my house and played the kids who are always down there playing 2-Hand Touch.

And then they have to go and ruin your Thanksgiving dinner every year if you are a Lions fan. To the other guy, to my knowledge the Saints fans were the first to wear the bags over their heads.

It doesn't make sense to go after running backs in the draft anymore. Let them prove they're durable for a season or two, then snatch them up from other teams.

We've tried that. The Lions haven't figured out that they need to trade for the other team's offensive line too. Also like to note that the Lions re-signed the wrong back. Seattle got a steal in T.J. Duckett....they just don't know it yet. Thank God Almighty the Pizza Guy owns two of our teams instead of Bill Ford.

We've tried that. The Lions haven't figured out that they need to trade for the other team's offensive line too. Also like to note that the Lions re-signed the wrong back. Seattle got a steal in T.J. Duckett....they just don't know it yet. Thank God Almighty the Pizza Guy owns two of our teams instead of Bill Ford.

Well at least you Detroit fans have the Red Wings, Pistons and Tigers. 3 out of 4 isnt bad.

I am a Seattle fan and I am finding it really hard to be loyal. Do you feel the sameway about your team and why. If you know the Seahawks you dont need to ask why. But they are still my team. Their lineup for this season is a tough one and I'm afraid they will falter early in the season. Even the Mariners are killing me. It's just hard to be a Seattle fan.

Nop. Im a Eagles fan, and bisides all the bad things this last years, the Eagles are the best for me.

Don't care if we can't win a SuperBowl for now, but I know one thing: This team is better now.

FP4107~Philadelphia-Eagles-Posters.jpg

Archived